Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eriknugent Posts: 90, Reputation: -5

Sep 13, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Fight fight fight I don't know it looks like a bunch of dumb people trying to prove there fact they don't know
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 13, 2008, 06:43 PM
    12/21/2012 is the date my driver's license expires (really!). As I recall there's a pretty good Wikipedia article about the Mesoamerican Long Count Calendar. It's a base twenty number system with a certain number of digits that starts at 0000001 and ends at 999999. Kind of like the odometer in your car. The car doesn't explode just because the odometer rolls over to zero again.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Sep 14, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder
    ....The car doesn't explode just because the odometer rolls over to zero again.
    Correct. But there are very view vehicles that will be able to end a full roll of 999.999 Miles.
    The car will have "exploded" long before :)

:rolleyes:
    vinoth6456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 09:24 AM
    According to me, this is a stupid believe... Actually I would like to see the end of this world.. If there is going to be a doomsday I think many animals can feel it, as they are close to nature than us.. but as we can see there is no such sudden change in behavior of animals.. So I think its just another conspiracy..
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 14, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vinoth6456
    According to me, this is a stupid believe... Actually i would like to see the end of this world.. If there is going to be a doomsday i think many animals can feel it, as they are close to nature than us.. but as we can see there is no such sudden change in behavior of animals.. So I think its just another conspiracy..
    Tell that to the polar bears. ;)
    eriknugent Posts: 90, Reputation: -5

Sep 14, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Animals might only know if the end is natural and there response may be only a few hours or days ahead of time certainly not years
    Aliboosh Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Some people think that it will be the biggest event since humans started speaking- although not nessacarly the end of the world. I was thinking someone should oraganise something strange like everyone all around the world should walk outside naked at the same time or something.

Sep 16, 2008, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vinoth6456
    According to me, this is a stupid believe... Actually i would like to see the end of this world.. If there is going to be a doomsday i think many animals can feel it, as they are close to nature than us.. but as we can see there is no such sudden change in behavior of animals.. So I think its just another conspiracy..
    Global warming?

Sep 16, 2008, 12:37 AM
    1+2=23 2+3=23 20+(1+2)=23!! WOW just like that movie with Jim Carey!
    jrwild62 Posts: 111, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 20, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachgrl View Post
    I have been very interested in this predicton also and read up on it many years ago but unfortunately have forgotten most of it. From what I remember the mayans say there are five cycles and each one has ended in some sort of catastrophe. We are now in the 5th cycle, and the mayan calendar or fifth cycle is set to end on December 21st 2012. That day is also a winter solstice, and I believe that the planets are set to align that day as well. Nobody knows how the mayans knew this back then but I believe the mayans knew much more back then than we do now, but anywayz... Also, I heard somewhere that the mayan calendar was actually slightly more accurate than the calendar we use today.
    If the Mayans could predict the day that all the planets align to the exact date with no teleccopes,, that in itself is amazing. I wonder if they really are going to align.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2008, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrwild62 View Post
    If the Mayans could predict the day that all the planets align to the exact date with no teleccopes,,, that in itself is amazing. I wonder if they really are going to align.
    They're not. It is the winter solstice though, so perhaps that's what they meant. (Interestingly, the winter solstice occurs at 1111UT in 2012, for all you nuts who want to hang some significance on that number. Perhaps this is why the person before said this was when it was going to end, although they had no clue why).
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 9, 2008, 03:38 PM

Me and my mates were talking about that.. we said that it was 12/12/12 and one of my mates said '' we ether all die or that we will all be blessed to see the living and the dead'' that's his opinion, mine is, live life the way u want, if we die or whatever then, then sh*t happens ''whats for you will not go by you''

EDIT: http://www.msghelp.net/showthread.php?tid=74463
    -

Oct 9, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker View Post
    Me and my mates were talking about that.. we said that it was 12/12/12 and one of my mates said '' we ether all die or that we will all be blessed to see the living and the dead'' thats his opinion, mine is, live life the way u want, if we die or whatever then, then sh*t happens ''whats for you will not go by you''

EDIT: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
    Ok Hacker, If you could explain that in 3 words or less, go 4 it. UMMMM, I don't know know...
    -

Oct 9, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Ok Hacker, If you could explain that in 3 words or less, go 4 it. UMMMM, I dunno know....
    It's actually 12-21-12.
    marcy101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 03:06 PM

I livee in a country where mayans lived.. and believe me they said things that never happened..
    Maybe 2012 is just a common year!
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Oct 11, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Ok Hacker, If you could explain that in 3 words or less, go 4 it. UMMMM, I dunno know....
    Explain that in 3 words or less?

Read The site :cool: :p
    Gizmoj1s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 08:39 PM
    have you thought about all this stuff is related to planet X? 2012 and Planet X Books and Free Videos
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 12:39 AM

Interesting indeed.

YouTube - PT7/10-NWO FU*@ED AND THEY KNOW THEY ARE - PART7-IAN R CRANE
    kabamm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    I've read all of your responses and I can't help but to laugh a little bit. So many superstitious people or non believers. To each his own I suppose.

I am one of those superstitious weirdos. I pray when a black cat walks in front of me, I don't like seeing ladders leaning on buildings and I freak when someone spills salt, I also happen to believe very much in the Mayan calender. I respect their amazing culture, and I think they were a lot more knowledgeable then, then we are now, about future events. I'm really not sure I have even decide what to believe will happen on 12-21-12. There are so many prophecies and explanations, but I do not think it will be the end of the world. More like, the end of the world as we know it now, hopefully this means a better one will begin, because I don't see how it could possibly get any worse then it is now.

Anyway, check out this sit. My grandfather writes it all and he's kind of... eccentric.
    2012 A.D.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2008, 09:14 PM

Laugh a "little" if you like. I'll tell you though, I don't think mankind is going to have a major leap in anything. I believe the entire planet will be taken over and controlled by the Fascist elitist that secretly control it now and have for many, many years. There are some of us that are speaking out about their strangle hold on the illusion of money and power. Speaking out because we have been fighting their wars and testing their latest greatest weapons of mass destruction on those less fortunate for many, many years.
    For the most part though, the majority of people want to be ruled. They want to live under the false assumption that they are free when in fact, everything is really tightly controlled and always has been. Now, there are just too many unnessesary eaters and breeders to handle effectively. 2012 will be the year they take care of that problem.
    This ain't going to be good. The New Age Woo Woo's tell you it will be all nice and warm and fuzzy but that is all part of the plan. Like a thief in the night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ancient egypt [ 2 Answers ]

If the middle kingdom in ancient egypt was from 2050-1750 BC and new kingdom began in 1550 BC what do we call time in between

Ancient civilizations [ 1 Answers ]

Why were the early chinese unaware of other ancient civilizations in egypt mesopotamia and india? Can you describe three actions the emperor Shi Huangdi took to unite china. Why did the han dynasty promote the ideas of confucius?

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search