Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2003, 12:06 PM
    Cd-romm drive
    ?my daughter was playing one of many cd computer games. Now the tray will not open for us to get it out. We push the botton and see only the light flickering. Is there something I can try, to help it open. Please help I have a crying child who can not play any computer games..
    yxl8100 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2003, 06:48 PM
    cd-romm drive
    There should be a little hole in the front of the cd rom drive... If you stick something thin in it and push the button in the cd rom tray the tray should pop out...

You can get the cd out that way... But your cd rom drive may still be broken...
    dee1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2003, 08:06 PM
    cd-romm drive
    Sorry but it was a no go.. I only wish I knew another trick..
    simon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2003, 09:13 PM
    cd-romm drive
    Buy a new one ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

Low sex drive - please help! [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé started having GREAT sex, very often! But now he does not want to have sex unless I "beg". He says, and I quote - "I just want to cuddle, and hold you. You just want to get laid." History - He is 38, I am 31. I am his first real Love, all his other women have been just sex...

CD drive [ 8 Answers ]

Help me my cd drive don't work. It open and closes but it doesn't read anything and it doesn't show in the my computer icon. I have windows xp and my cd drive can burn cd and dvds

DVD RW drive [ 1 Answers ]

My system is P.4 2.4Mhz. With 1GB ram and running Win Xp Pro. I bought the BenQ DVD RW drive (model no. DW1620) about a month ago, at first, when I installed the drive, it just cannot work. Whenever I insert a disc into the drive, an error message " only part of a readprocessmemory or...

Modems on one drive not on other drive [ 3 Answers ]

Help I have a compaq 501OUS pent 3 win ME. I have a 2 gig hardrive I have no problem going on line, when I took my 2gig hardrive out and put a 40gig hardrive in my moden won't respond, I have reinstall the modem(US Robotics PCI Faxmodem includes V.92 and V.90 ITU standard technologies) physycly...

View more questions Search