Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2005, 06:17 PM
    Hey I'm glad to be the first to post (yay) lol
    Yeah I'm into track and field and I don't really know which type of pills and vitamins I'm supposed to be on anybody here can help me with that?
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 06:50 PM
    I don't know. I run and I just take multivitamins. I'm really into Propel when I get dehydrated this time of year. What kind of running are you doing?
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2005, 02:47 PM
    Me I run the 400 and 200m dash
    trainer0226 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2005, 06:32 PM
    Fitness drinks
    All of the fitness drinks are good and great, but they don't work any unless you mix them with water. Being that your body is 70% water. Something to think about
    Sage Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2005, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emporor008
    Yeah im into track and field and i don't really know which type of pills and vitamins im suposed to be on anybody here can help me with that?
    www.eas.com

Check out here also
    www.nutros.com
    trainer0226 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2005, 06:16 PM
    Drink
    Well the first thing is you need to watch what you take.. . NCAA only allows specific things. My question to you is what are your goals. For track and field. I would say just a general multi vitamin would be good. But if you having a problem with cramping during the meet. Then I suggest a pill called fosfree it will help with cramping. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hai.. I'm glad your tell me.. Hehe [ 3 Answers ]

:D OK.. thanks for reply my question.. so I tell you about me self.. I'm 5 feet 5 half inch.. and my weight is 46 kg.. I'm 23 years old.. and in 29,April,2006.. my age is 24.. haha.. yes... So.. its true there is no secret in spud webb training.. emmm.. and here's my question.. tell me.....

Can someone post... [ 4 Answers ]

I wanted to know if any one can post some photos taken with a wide angle lens? I checked some other sites-weren't really helpful... Thanks...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search