Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 01:58 PM
    I am I really in love?
    Well, I`ve known this guy for about 3 months. We talked on the phone a lot & then met up later. But when I talked to him on the phone I felt diff as when I hung out with him. But he's usually always busy. & can never hang out. & I'm about to go to camp then to the beach then to a wedding & then the beach. So I'm going to be gone most of the summer. & he is free the whole summer. & so whenver I ask him to hang out he's like I don't know. How are we going to? I'm like I don't know ill take the train or something. But it seems like he doesn't care anymore. & he asked me out last week. So we have been going out since 6/10/07. & he says things on aim he wouldn't say in person or on the phone. But yesterday he sent me a text message saying yeah you use to be sweet & tell the other (my name) I miss her. & I feel like maybe I should break up with him I don't know.. he lives in CT & I live 3 hours away from him. So we barely get to see each other like almost never..
    What should I do? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Kick277Kate Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 08:55 PM
    I really, for the most part, don't believe you can fall in love with someone in a 3 month period... unless you have maybe known them beforehand. It sounds like because you really never see him and haven't been friends with him for very long, you don't quite know this guy well enough to be in love with him. I don't really know enough about your situation but if it doesn't really seem like he even likes you and/or doesn't want to put any effort into the relationship... he is not worth it. I don't know though I mean, is there anything even really special or great about this guy? I just think there are plenty of better guys out there, so why waste your time with someone who doesn't even seem that interested. That's just my opinion. Tell me if I got something wrong

Jun 17, 2007, 09:07 PM
    ive known him for more then 3 years. just a few months ago i txted him & got back in contact with him. when we were txting & talking on the phone before he mvoed to CT he was soo sweet & things...he still is but..doesnt really listen to what i have to say. i`m not sure if i should just break it off with him
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 17, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Maybe he's just going through a bad phase, give him time to come around, maybe have a talk with him. The sweetness may have disappeared due to pressure, or distance. Long distance relationships can be difficult, but if you really think he's worth it, then keep trying. Give it time, don't make a rash decision.
    Im not sure about the whole love thing, I've had irrational thoughts about love myself, though I believe that it would take time.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jun 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Love is such a tricky subject, well, lets define love shall we?
    Love is something no dictionary can successfully define
    Love is something everyone wants
    Love is something amazing and wonderful

Well, you can also look at it this way
    Love=god

The whole "if you love someone, you'd give anything for them, you'd even die for them
    Thing confuses me, because id tend to do a lot, even die, for a lot of people.

Jun 18, 2007, 04:48 PM
    that was beautiful quotes...but idk wat should i do. i talked him last night & almost broke it off with him but then i wasnt able 2......i feel like if i loose him that i will be sad & stuff but people say " boys come & go but friends stay forever. im not sure wat 2 do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Still in love [ 11 Answers ]

I am still very much in love with my ex, even though he left me for another girl. Will I ever get over him? I don't think I can ever love anyone else again. Should I wait to see if he will come back to me? Please help, I am very lonely and confused

View more questions Search