Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DENHAR48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Revocable trust trustee
    AS trustee for my mothers revocable trust, I filed a form 1041for tax year 2005 the year she past away. Her bank account and royalty checks are still in the name of the trust. Do I still use form 1041 to report this income.

Dwh
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 18, 2007, 10:46 AM
    DWH:

As long as the trust is in effect, you have the requirement to file the Form 1041.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

Trustee rights [ 2 Answers ]

I am the trustee of a trust. The trust consistes of a house. The benificiary of the the house Is a family member How can I have them evitced because he has destroyed the house .

Transferring property to a revocable living trust [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to transfer three properties that my husband and I own jointly. We set up a revocable trust and now we want to fund that trust with our property and other things. What type of Deed would I use to transfer these properties from our names to our trust. Can you provide me with the...

What is a trustee sale? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please clarify to me what a trustee sale is and how that will effect my lease as a tenant?

View more questions Search