Are you done yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Unforgivable Sin? [ 68 Answers ]

I know there are many different nominations and beliefs and opinions about the subject of sin. So here goes. Have any of you heard about the UNFORGIVABLE SIN? If you have exactly what is this unforgivable sin. At the same time I thought all sin can be forgiven? What is your take? Joe

Tattoos (sin?) [ 150 Answers ]

The question for me personally. I would like to know everybodies opinion, thoughts and even biblical response to this question. Question is, is it a sin to get tattoos. Is it forbidden? Is there anything wrong with getting tattoos and if there is anything wrong with it? I have thought...

Original Sin [ 13 Answers ]

I am curious if anyone might have a theroy on Original Sin? There has been so much speculation over hundreds of years and I would like to hear what you think. Thanks:confused:

Sex αnd sin--? [ 98 Answers ]

k well we αll know fornicαtion (sex before mαrriαge is α sin)-- but whαt αbout sex in mαrriαge.. my mom told me the following things were α sin in sex: orαl sex αnαl sex (wouldn't do thαt αnywαys) but now I'm thinking αre there sexuαl positions thαt αre sinful..? Do we αll hαve to stick to...

Living in sin [ 42 Answers ]

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly... This is a relationship question, but I chose to discuss this with other christians. I am in a relationship with the father of my 2 year old son. We are not married yet, and we live together. I have always known the Lord, but...

View more questions Search