Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredrika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick)
    Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)
    psikop7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrika
    has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? its about a girl that turns in to a boy? can't remember much about it i just remember it being brilliant and i believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's......if so is it obtainable and where?:)
    The film was made 1986 its correct title is Willy/Milly available on DVD from Sendit.com - Buy DVDs, Games & Electronics - FREE UK & Ireland Delivery a UK company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cute chick right here! [ 11 Answers ]

I wnt my daughters to learn to learn to defend themselves for when the time comes they may have to. Is 5 and 6 yrs old okay? Is 29 too old to learn?

Me and Willy are off the Chile! [ 1 Answers ]

Opps! Me and Willy are off to Chile. :( Spider venom may yield virility - Sexual Health - MSNBC.com

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory [ 1 Answers ]

What was the invention in Willy Wonka that was made to send Wonka Bars like we send email but it shrunk Mike Teavee?

Film from the late 80's milly willy [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get this film from or who produced it its about a girl (Milly) who wishes she was a boy and spins a pointer on a board with two names on it milly willy and it lands on willy next morning she is a boy called willy I have being try to get hold of it for ages :( so any...

View more questions Search