Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fordtrucks Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Is It True?
    So they say that if you sleep with a guy on the first date he will not come back is this fact or fiction ?:rolleyes:
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Fiction, he will be back for more sex, if he can't find it any where else.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fordtrucks
    so they say that if you sleep with a guy on the first date he will not come back is this fact or fiction ?:rolleyes:
    fiction
    needa-lil-help Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 10:09 AM
    fiction lol every guy is differant
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2007, 10:39 AM
    If you sleep with a guy on the first date... he will come back most likely, for more sex, if nothing else, because he found a soft bed. Now some guys will not come back - they had the challenge of getting you in bed and won and therefore, what is left? The thinking on that is that since you were easy to land in bed with them the first time, how easy is it for any other guy? I had two brothers and this is how they and their friends thought, also some of the men I used to work with would talk like that. Take it for what it is worth, maybe two cents.

Now there are guy who will not think anything worse of you for having sex on the first date. After all, they had sex on the first date too. It would not be an issue for them. For them, there is no double standard.

So everyone is right, all guys are not made the same.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 18, 2007, 07:03 PM
    I think you might want to tell the person you are with on a first date (male or female) that if this turns into something special, you don't want to always remember that we had sex on the first date. Might be hard to hold off , but might pay dividends down the line. You might get to know each other better, which is always good, and never underestimate antici... pation, which could possibly enhance the experience on the second, third, or whatever date.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 19, 2007, 05:51 AM
    Or you could just tell the guy, sorry buddy but no sex on a first date that's the rules. Then if he comes back it means he is interested in you, if he desnt then you know what he was after.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 19, 2007, 08:02 AM
    so they say that if you sleep with a guy on the first date he will not come back is this fact or fiction ?:rolleyes:
    Fact or fiction, it's not what should matter the most... That's just a HUGE mistake to start.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 19, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Fiction, every guy is different.
    He might come back for more or he might come back cause he really LIKED it!
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 19, 2007, 11:46 AM
    I do not think sex on a first date is a good idea ! This just make's it look like an easy lay and you could end up getting yourself played very easy this way.

I guess another way too look at it is, if the person you are dating is having sex with you on there first date, how many other date's have they been on doing the same thing? Then would you want to sleep with them so quick?
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 19, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Exactly, new rule - no sex on first date, simple as that :)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Wouldn't it be great if people were just like some machine? You just enter a certain code and you will get the same result every time with every machine...

[/madscientist]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

Is it true? [ 15 Answers ]

I've heard people say that our higher power has helped them through troubled times. I never gave my faith a chance. Can anyone tell me if their faith has helped them through troubled times, fight addiction, helped them to become better people... happier people?

View more questions Search