Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty Mun Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2005, 04:25 AM
    Teen
    How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 11, 2005, 06:07 AM
    I believe an "Algorithm to cause a woman to orgasm" does not exist as a single algorithm that will work on every woman. You have to respond (in real time) to her feedback that she gives you while you do something. I believe it just takes some time, experimenting to see what your girl likes, and then some effort on your side to keep doing things (not only 1 thing) that your girl likes, until she "fires". For example, one of my girls didn't find licking/touching/doing anything to her breasts exciting at all... and my present girl tells me it drives her crazy (doing the same thing). You just have to experiment and respond to her... you can notice if she likes something or not. For example, if a girl starts breathing "louder" and deeper when you start doing something, it usually means she likes that. If she runs her fingers over your head while you're doing something, and suddenly she stops (and does NOT make a disgusting sound, or backs away or anything) - she likes what you're doing.

So just see what she likes, combine those things, use your imagination, keep it up, respond to her and you'll do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s hit in not another teen movie [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's song/electronic piece interlude (and the artist) that is played at the point where the 3 kids say ROAD TRIP!! And then drive down just to the next block.

I Know A Teen Molester [ 91 Answers ]

My 15yr.old Nephew Is A Teenage Molester. My Sister Wants Me To Help Her Get Him Help, But We Can't Find Anyone That Will Help Her W/o Threatening To Turn Her In To Have Her Other Kids Taken Away. I Have Called Every Mental Facility In Our State. They All Say They Will Turn Her In To Dhs. This Is...

80s teen movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have this movie in my head. It's a scifi 80s teen movie that deals w this dude who has telekinetic powers and near the end of the movie he's @ a school dance, he gets drunk by accident and ends up messing up the whole party. Also, he gets hit in the head during the party and when he wakes up, he...

Pre-Teen worn out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12-year old son who is an athlete (football, basketball, track, etc.). He is in great physical shape. We have noticed that if he goes for about three or four days, non-stop (practices and games combined), he gets stomach cramps and ends up having to miss a day of school. We know...

Teen Dating? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

View more questions Search