Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fullorandomz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Me and this wonderful girl but
    Ok, I know this girl. And I really like her. And she likes me a lot. And we've known each other for a while, but never really went out. Not friends. And not boyfriend and girlfriend. Yesterday I went to magic mountain with her and some of her friends. And I could tell she really liked me. She was touching me and touching my hair. Telling me that I'm pretty cute. I told her that she was cute too. And we made plans to go to the movies on Tuesday. And I was going to ask her out at the movies. Wellll, today, at a party, she met this guy and she likes him a lot. And she was asked out in a FRICKIN hour. Well, now she's going out with him and still likes me, and I still like her. How can I get her back? I really love her.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Treat her like a queen. Show her how much you love her. Let her know that pretty much everything you do is for her or about her. If she asked out that other guy after only an hour, than she probably only likes him for his looks. You can't find out enough about a person to know that you REALLY like them in only an hour.
    yuipoi Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 11:02 PM
    Well if she really liked you.. She wouldn't have dated that guy.. so she's just all about the Flirting Physical Fun you'll get someone better
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2007, 06:12 AM
    You don't love her, your attracted and curious and now jealous. Just because she goes out with another, doesn't mean she won't go out with you. Ask her, that simple. She likes to flirt, date, and have fun. That's what its about. Don't worry about the competition, and just have fun and show the girls a good time. She probably is cute, funny, and popular. Have fun and leave that love stuff alone for now.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 17, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Hello.

First she is only going out with him, you didn't loose anything yet. People date more then one person at a time and that's OK as long as they are honest about it. You just need to ask her for a date before another guy does. So ask her today and I bet she will jump at the chance to be with you.

Good Luck
    Dennis
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Honestly, I would suggest you not get caught up in the game she is playing. "I'm going out with this other guy but I like you too," PA-LEASE tell me your not buying that.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 02:16 PM
    U should have told her earlier though... Not all girls like mind games... be straight and make your decision sonner next time!
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 27, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You don't love her, your attracted and curious and now jealous. Just because she goes out with another, doesn't mean she wont go out with you. Ask her, that simple. She likes to flirt, date, and have fun. Thats what its about. Don't worry about the competition, and just have fun and show the girls a good time. She probably is cute, funny, and popular. Have fun and leave that love stuff alone for now.

Take this advice. You are getting way to serious for not being in a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

7 year old wonderful border collie has not eaten for days. [ 1 Answers ]

My border collie is 7 years old and all of a sudden acts like he has no will to live. He has not eaten anything for about 7 days. Not even things like pure tuna or hamburger which any dog would suck down so fast. He has lost a lot of weight and will only come to his name if you say it repeatily....

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

Wonderful fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this wonderful guy off and on for about a year now. The times we broke up were my fault. He is going in the army in the next month or so. He wants to get married the day he graduates from bct, and he also wants to adopt my daughter. I know who her father is and he pays child...

View more questions Search