Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
    I need a baby sitting job
    I really need a babysitting job I am 13 yrs. Old I am responsible I babysit for my aunt and she has four kids. I adore kids and really want a babysitting job and I really want to make money because I hate having to ask my mother for money to buy things for me like school supplies etc. But I can not find any one that needs a baby sitter :(
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Do you have a myspace account? If so, post an ad in the Myspace classifieds saying you are an available babysitter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home job so I can stay with my baby. [ 5 Answers ]

I wan to start or have an at home job so that I can stay at home with my baby. I do not want to put her in daycare (there are some weirdos out there) so I want an at home job to get some more money coming in. My boyfriend has a job, but the bills are quite tight. I don't want anything big. Just...

Baby Sitting [ 12 Answers ]

Is baby sitting right for me? I'm 14 yrs. Old & I want to earn money on my own but the only problem is finding someone who needs a baby sitter. I baby sit for my aunt & uncle & they tell me that they'll pay me but when they come home they just forget & I really need to earn some money so that I can...

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

Pet Sitting Business [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I are opening a pet sitting, pet walking, doggie day care business. Can anyone suggest a great name for our business. Thank you.

December: Job, baby. All or nothing? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Lets see if somebody can give me a hand with a couple of things or at least listen to me. Like the past 3 years, as the end of the year approaches my humor start to change, that is because every December I have to renew my contract at my job. Every year I’m hoping to keep my job and I never...

View more questions Search