Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWM420 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 04:24 PM
    What do I do
    Hi its me again I met this girl online and I really like her a lot but I have a girlfriend who cheated on me and wants to take a step in our relationship and she said she's sorry what do I do do I give her another chance or should I keep on chating and getting to know the girl online?:confused: :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Leave the cheater alone. She may be sorry now, but she has done this twice right??
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 16, 2007, 05:07 PM
    If she really loves you, the she would not have cheated on you and if you except it and forgive her for it, then you are giving her the okay to do it again. She will know now that you will take her back if she felt like she wants to cheat again.

Once a cheater always a cheater. Give yourself a chance to meet the right girl that would treat you with respect.

Good luck.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 16, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Hello TWM

My first question would be why did she cheat. I know people always jump and say once a cheater always a cheater but we only know part of the story. If your even thinking about giving her another chance that tells me she may have had a good reason and maybe it wasn't cheating in her eyes.

BUT even if she had a reason take it slow with both Ladies. Don't lie about them being the only one, if you do then you're the cheater. Get to know this new Lady and see how it goes. Give the old Love a chance to prove herself. In time you will know if one of them is your Mrs. Right if not then you have learnt a little more about ladies and yourself from knowing them.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Jun 16, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello TWM

My first question would be why did she cheat. I know people always jump and say once a cheater always a cheater but we only know part of the story. If your even thinking about giving her another chance that tells me she may have had a good reason and maybe it wasn't cheating in her eyes.

BUT even if she had a reason take it slow with both Ladies. Don't lie about them being the only one, if you do then your the cheater. Get to know this new Lady and see how it goes. Give the old Love a chance to prove herself. In time you will know if one of them is your Mrs. Right if not then you have learnt a little more about ladies and yourself from knowing them.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Thank you dennis for the help I do have a reason. I don't know why she cheated but I came home from work one day and I got a call from her friend that she's drunk and that she's kissing another guy. That following night I was getting ready to go and kick that guys a$$ and the guy who kissed her was a old buddy of mine. On my way out her friend calls me and says that she's sleeping with him. So I went over there and beat the living sh#$ out of him. The next day she calls me and I tell her its over. NOW YOU KNOW WHY IM MAD. Then she calls we about a week later and asked me to give her another chance. What do I do?

Jun 16, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123HelpPlzThx123
    Ok, dont go back with the cheater , but i also dont recommend online dating. You dont really know a person online the way they may be in real life. uhh like first off they could be lieng about age, name, practically everything. And if they arent then u still dont know them in real life, they may have a big temper problem or something, i dont recommend it but if the girl lives closeby maybe ask her for a date, see what shes really like.
    thank you for that info your right I won't and the girl online she lives close by and were going to meet in a couple of days this girl is everything I want in a women thank you and by the way I will rate your answer the highest it will go.

Jun 16, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123HelpPlzThx123
    lol thx, and im happy to help
    Hey let me ask you another question. The girl I'm chating with online is falling for me I'm falling for her to but I don't know what to say to her when I meet her do I buy roses or what were should I take her I never felt this way about another women I'm 20 you know what I mean its just I want it to go great. WHAT DO I DO
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 17, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Follow your gut feeling and just be yourself. Treat her the same way that you would want to be treated, relax and enjoy exploring a new relationship with an open mind and mutual respect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search