Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JACQUELYNNE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Bachelor degree?
    :confused: Hey, I want to become an primary school teacher but all I know is I have to get a bachelors degree then a provincial teachers certificate. What do I have to take to get the bachelors degree? Like just any teachable course or what? Any help i8s useful.:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 05:42 PM
    The college you will go to will have a list of required classes for a specific degree program, the remember hours will be filled with various levels of other classes. You will have guidance couselor in college and normally a advisor to help guide you.
    SHM76 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Do you really need a University Degree to teach in a primary school? Aren't you mistaken? Which country are you from? I have been a primary school teacher for many years, and all I needed was a secondary school certificate. I'm surprised that in your case you need university degree to teach in a primary school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor Party Vs Wedding Invite [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All- I was invited to an old friends "destination" bachelor party in Costa Rica. He was my roommate from 04-06 and we were close. After he meet his now fiancé, he moved out and shunned most of his friends for her. The wedding is in August and I was not invited. He snubbed several of...

Bachelor in teaching [ 5 Answers ]

How much years does it take to earn a bachelor in teaching ?

I married a bachelor [ 4 Answers ]

Ive known my husband over 10 years.. we were friends for half of it.. in time I fell in love with him.. we really clicked on so many things.. I have a son from a previous relationship.. Anyway I got all the promises.. that he loved me wanted to be with me and my son.. we were going to get married.....

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search