Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 16, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Signs if he likes me or not
    Yeah um, I like this guy, and this is going to sound like I am a stalker but I need to know if I'm crazy or what.ok, I like this guy, and on his myspace he has a lot of friends that are girls.well, on his top anyway.anyways, so he is on mine and I am on his.I am the only girl from eastland on there and I am number 4.I wanted to see if the other three in front of me were dating him, and the first girl I knew was his cousin, the second girl I found out it was his cousin, the third girl I can't find out if she is related or what but she's 20 and were 14 so I think they artent dating.does this mean anything? that I am tha only girl on his top that isn't related to him?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 11:42 AM
    They probably aren't dating. If she is 20 and he's 14 that's illegal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy signs? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have and still have milky substance coming out of my breast for the past week and a half, I now have "cramps" and seem to be getting my period it is brownish color and I saw a few drops when I went to the bathroom, I thought I might have been pregnant , but now I don't know

Signs of behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

When you have been seeing a man a while and he say its just me and you sexually babes no one else in this then what happens is you have caught this man out arranging to meet another women you challenege him about this and get the answer no I wouldn't hve gone there.then said its getting to heavy...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period Sept 21 and on and around Oct 5th we were trying, I actually started my period early this month, I had light browinsh spotting 2 days before I actually saw blood, it as lighter and much shorter than normal. I guess I'm wondering is there a possibility of being pregnant if you have...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

View more questions Search