Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Am I really in love----What should I do?
    I have started to see this guy for the past 3 months.
    We both like each other.
    I just saw him last weeekend.
    Hung out with him around 8:30 - 9ish
    We always talk 2 each other like every night. But I text him a lot & he like almost never answers back. My friend said that he may be cheating on me with another girl.
    I don`t think so cause he said he loves me & we hang out & talk a lot & say we love each other. But I am not sure if I am really in love.
    This is one thing he said to me on AIM one night "il never forget u even if u didnt get to talk to me for 3 years" & "even if we dont end up together youll always be in my hear"
    "yes this is true love itl last forever". Anyway last Saturday I got grounded for seeing him & hanging out with him because my friends that they saw us doing something so I got in trouble & got all sad. My mom said that we couldn't keep in contact right when she said that my heart dropped like broke into pieces. I couldn't find those pieces to put back together. I don't know what to do. Keep seeing him without my mom knowing or forget about him...

What should I do?

-kt:confused: :confused:
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 16, 2007, 05:34 PM
    You say that you are not sure if you love him.

Jun 17, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I just talked to him last night. He texted saying I love you baby. I called him & talked to him for abour 7 minutes... it was nice. I`m not sure if I should see him or not.. because if I see him then I have 2 sneak out a lot. I really like him... what should I do?

Jun 17, 2007, 10:39 AM
    My mom told me he lied. But he lied to come see me. He looked me into my eyes & said baby I love you. But I`m not sure. Because my mom said your never allowed 2 see him again. Maytbe down the road. But I really like him & the only way I can see him is sneak out.

Jun 17, 2007, 12:21 PM
    If he truly loves you and you love him then you sneak out to see him and at the same time keep talking things over with your mom and find out exactly why she will not allow you to see him, explain to her how you feel about him maybe down the road she will let you go out with him so you don't have to sneak out any more.

Jun 17, 2007, 12:23 PM
    He asked me out last week & I said yess I told him I would ride the train to see him because he lives in CT while I live in NJ...
    My mom thought he lied to me

Jun 17, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Just make sure that some one like a trusted friend knows when you go out to see him.

Jun 17, 2007, 06:48 PM
    my friends always know when i go see him. but my mom doesnt & she doesnt trust me so its hard to sneak out alot

Jun 18, 2007, 07:34 AM
    It's better to try and built a better relationship with your mother. It's not impossible to rebuild the trust, you just need to put some effort in to it.

Jun 18, 2007, 04:39 PM
    I told her that she should trust me & that im sorry about the other weekend.but she doesnt trust me at all anymore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

View more questions Search