Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Skin Irritation
    Hi there,

I noticed that I have flaky skin on my scrotum, coloured yellow. It also has an odour and the shaft of my penis is covered in small white dots (on the skin, not under)

What is going on?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 08:11 AM
    I am not a professional but from the description you give it sounds like you have a fungus. I would consult with a physician to make sure, and for treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

SAM-e bowel irritation [ 7 Answers ]

I just started taking sam-e yesterday. I woke up this morning with some bowel irritation and bloating. Not real painful just uncomfortable. Will this side effect go away? If not is there anything I can do to stop it?

Skin help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I am white and I have a black husband, he is the only one I have ever been with but my son came out just as white as me, it kind of made me sad because I love my husbands color, is there anything I can do to darken my son up and have it stay that way? Please help! People question my...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search