Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joflolo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Shippping goods to dubai from ireland
    I need to ship goods to dubai from ireland. Does anyone know of a good company and how long does it take. Also I have been given 300 sterling towards shipping. Approx how much can I ship over. The goods will consist of my personal belonging, mainly clothes and books. Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
    I don't think the answer is asking for a 'good' company. I suggest you call two or three overseas shipping companies and get quotes, ask what method they use, how long it takes, etc. and make your decision based on that information.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 01:10 PM
    DHL sameday you could also try UPS or Fedex :) they are the largest companies that I know and they have websites that should be able to answer your questions Also if I talked to a rep. before I shipped I would take the persons name and direct phone line if possible so any misunderstandings could be referred back to them. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

Served In Ireland with California Papers [ 6 Answers ]

Hi IrishLass here, I have been served papers from California in a civil case. The summons was issued over a year ago in March 2006 and I was served in Ireland in April 2007, under Irish law the you have to be served a summons within a year. Therefore is the summons legal. I have 30days to reply. ...

Finished Goods transfer Goods Sold [ 1 Answers ]

The cost of production of completed and finished goods during the period amounted to $400,000, and the finished products shipped to customers had total production costs of $337,000. From the following, select the entry to record the transfer of costs from finished goods to cost of goods sold. I...

View more questions Search