Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonlereux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Cannot lose weight
    I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal?
    With the online calorie estimators @ my weight, I would be burning over 1500 calories a day.
    Talk about a discouraging weight loss program!!

Some one help
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 17, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Wow, that's interesting. Have you spoken to a doctor? You might have a thyroid problem. So talk to your doc. And go get some blood tests done to see if you do. That way at least you get a pill or something to help it if you do have it.
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonlereux
    I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal?
    With the online calorie estimators @ my weight, I would be burning over 1500 calories a day.
    Talk about a discouraging weight loss program!!!

Some one help
    may try to go on a different weight loss program like weight watchers. my mom did that & lost 35 pounds in 6 monts. if you dont want to do taht. change the way ur eating & also excirse too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

I want to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 31yrs old and now topping the scales at 400lbs. I have tried everything and am now once again going to weight watchers. Does anyone have a success story that they could share about what they did or how they overcame the weight battle?

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

I want to lose weight [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm 26 years old and I have 1 baby now, when I was not pregnant I weight 123 lbs after I gave birth I wieght already 153 lbs, I've heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, I don't know how true is this. I need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. Thanks

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search