Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123fariba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Shampoo usage
    Do I have to change the brand of the shampoo I use after few months ?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I keep 2 different brands of shampoo at all times, when my hair starts to feel or look unclean after washing I switch over to the other brand, also if it looks dull. Another thing that I do every once in a while is to pour white vinegar diluted with water over my hair and then rinse out. This makes if feel squeaky clean.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 16, 2007, 07:11 PM
    No, you don't have to switch shampoos. Use an anti-residue shampoo or a clarifying shampoo once a week to remove hair products build up. Then use your favorite shampoo as usual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Dryer Energy Usage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I just found out about this wonderful site, and I am despirately in need of energy usage info for my dryer due to an appeal hearing with the MASS Energy & Telecomm (that's another story:mad: ) Anyway, I have this old GE dryer from 1998, model DBLR333ET0WW, serial# GM254039G, Would...

How do I se if my conditioner or shampoo contains silicone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all! Don't know where to post this really but here it is: My doctor told me not to use shampoo with silicone in it bur didn't tell me what shapoo's have silicone or not in them. So how do I tell on the ingredients if a shampoo contains alcohol? Thanks!

Are all of those shampoo ads lies? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, my hair is naturally dark, long and straight, and I've always liked to kept it "smooth and sleek" always super straight. But I did a BIG damage to my hair, I was brushing my hair with one of those roll on brushes and i was in such a hurry that morining that it got all caught and tangled in my...

Vosene Shampoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I bought vosene original shampoo yesterday as I was advised it would fade my already fading dark hair colour. Has anybody else tried vosene shampoo and has it worked for you? If so how long does it take? Thanks

Shampoo [ 10 Answers ]

Is it true that you should change shampoos every once in a while, because your hair gets used to the shampoo? And if so, is this true even if you're already using an expensive salon shampoo? Thanks.

View more questions Search