Ask
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Meanful people
    Nn
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:33 AM
    It is not appropriate to post here disparaging comments about a race, nationality, religion, etc.

We will leave it here, though, hoping for other follow-up posts that might help you recognize that it is just untrue.

There are jerks in every race, nationality, religion, etc. however it is just mean and bigoted to say they're all bad.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Glad I saw your post Rick, I almost hit the delete buttom on them about 1/2 way though reading such a hate filled post.

So why, well perhaps you are just a the type of people that make others hate them, perhaps you have to tell them you are the best in each class, perhaps, you did not take time to enjoy their culture but made fun of it.
    ** and no one makes anyone fight, you are either assulted and defend yourself, or you are the type of person who believes in fighting and you fight.

So honestly I would say look within if you want to see the problems, because to be honest if you talked to people there like you posted here I really understand why they did not like you.
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 07:41 AM
    You are wright and that's why I decided to remove my statements.
    But if you have suffered the same things I have mabye you would have a different opinion. And no I am not always like this, you can ask my friends and I don't actually brag about myself. I am actually a very silent person. And I did NOTHING to deserve this!
    It is just that some guys and a lot of them actually are mean and decieptful, yet there are exceptions.
    All I said thougt are true. I say no lies Fr.
    But as you say I understant that people should love one another. This is not at all the case in our society thougt and I am not willing to stay silent about this! I was silent before but not now. People should react to their mistreatment by others!! Correct me if I am wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

What people really look like :) [ 17 Answers ]

This is maybe a silly thread to start, but... what do all of you look like in real life? I don't mean you need to share a photo haha, but I've noticed that with many of the posters here (except those who have already use their photo as their avatar), I have a preconceived notion in my head of what...

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

Hello people [ 1 Answers ]

Does any body here know how to reformat a PC?

View more questions Search