Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jun 25, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy4719
    That is gross IMO... But you could always offer to go down on her if she is willing to return the favor back or vice versa... ;)

I'm not sure why, but I have no problem going down on him after we've both done our thing. I just don't really want him down there after the fact. Maybe I'm just too self conscious. Good to hear men don't like that!
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Guys (myself) like BJ's... We love that feeling of control and yet that feeling of ectasy at the same time... It's something primal for most of us, although we usually are sweet and caring to get that wonderful BJ because the club over the head (cave man days) doesn't work haha... I can not imagine going down on a woman if I had just blew my load in her, I would rather lop off a ball... But I can imagine going down on her because its her juices and very eagerly treat her in that way..
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 02:55 AM
    My ex just went to the toilet after we finished! Cleaned up and came back to bed.
    BrighterNites Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 09:09 AM
    It's completely normal for the semen to drip out of the vagina right after sex. There's not much you can do to prevent that other then use a condom or pull out so it doesn't go up there in the first place.

If those options don't sound so good to you, then I suggest keeping some baby wipes by your bed side. Wipes are better to use then tissue because it won't stick the way tissue does when you're trying to clean up seman.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 27, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I prop my everything up with a pillow and hope it drips far enough IN to get pregnant, so... I'm no help on that.

But I'd just like to point out that all of you guys going EWWWW about the lickemup cleanup method had BETTER never ask for a BJ after you've already had sex with your girl.

Same concept, hmmm?
    Kimberly66 Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Jul 27, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I've always put a large "sex towel" next to the bed- then when it's time.. I put it under me that way when he pulls out I can grab it up and clean myself and then run to the bathroom- sit on the toilet for a bit- clean up and go back to bed. No messy sheets- no discomfort for me feeling wet and sticky. The towel gives him something to wipe off on too before I make a dash to the bathroom. Also keeps anyone from having to lay in the "wet spot"... ewww
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Jul 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Generally, the exertion of the proceedings have made that particular aspect of the mess small in comparison. With all the sweat, and my partner's fluids, and in some cases 'recreational additives,' my contribution is pretty much trivial.

Cleanup by mouth is no big deal, but that's more of an intermission thing... it's usually not the best idea to end with that particular technique, at least in my experience, since getting your girl all riled up again right before you go to sleep is some kind of party foul.

Just toss your sheets into the wash the next day.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
    My ex fiancé would use towel to clean up, but if we woke up during the night she would let stay in her.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Jul 27, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by How_to_cope
    I was with my girlfriend for three years and we used to have great sex without protection and I would come in her but ahter sex i want to no what do other people do? I would come in her and then it would drip out and sometimes if she is on top she will let it drip onto me and other times she would just go to sleep but normally she would let it drip out onto some tissues and throw them away... She just seems annoyed sometimes because its like a mess that it drips out. what do most girls do after a guy comes in them she is the only girl ive cme in so im nut sure what the normal routine is dooes eeryone let it drip out or what do they do? soory if this is a bad question would just like to know...
    It can be messy but if she doesn't like it then she should ask you to A. use a condom, or B. pull out when your about to come. And I hope she is on the pill or some type of birth control, because that is a very easy way to get pregnant. So just be carfull.
    dcole Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Jul 29, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Maybe if she feels awkward cleaning herself up you should take the initiate to have a towel and wipes close by and help her with the clean up.
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 29, 2007, 03:25 PM
    My husband and I keep a towel nearby. Then a trip to the bathroom for a shower.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jul 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Its quite a normal thing that happens after sex especially when there is no condom used. I guess if its really bothering her and condoms are out of the question then its best to have some tissues near the bed and as soon as your "done" she can wipe anything that dribbles out.
    BABYDRAMA Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Usually Most Girls Just Get A Tissue And Push It Out Or Go To The Bath Room And Pee And Push It Out. But If She Really Dislikes That Much She Wouldn't Be Doing It. If That's Too Much Of A Hassle For Her Just Use A Condom Or Pull Out (but That Could Sometimes Be Messier).
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 09:10 PM
    When I wander over to the sexulaity discussions on this site I find the reactions to sex to be somewhat too conservative. I mean if sex is safe and consensual and with someone you love... well, when a guy "finishes" I was never led to believe it was "gross" or "messy" but just part of life... a good part...

Bottom line is: a woman can simply go to the bathroom and use a cloth or bath tissue as she sees fit... If she waits a while it may be more fluid and could require a bath cloth while in bed and before going to the bathroom - hope that helps... it is hardly unusual or an imposition to share in this. You are not doing something "annoying" at all. You are doing what two people in love do. If she loves all of you - I wouldn't see a problem. Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stupid females [ 12 Answers ]

I have this friend who has been in love with this girl since college. She's a little rich you know what. He has told her many a time how he feels about her but every time she will give him the impression that she feels the same way and then say she needs time for her self but then she goes and...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

Aggression with females? [ 1 Answers ]

Duncan at 5 months is getting much better with biting and nipping, however, he's recently started lunging and biting at my wife more often. It's very strange, he won't do it to me, or other males that come by, but he does it to my wife all the time (chases her, jumps up and bites her, bites her...

View more questions Search