Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    How_to_cope Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Orgasm for my girlfriend
    Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I was inside of her. SOMETIMES SHE WILL COME LOSE BUT NO IT JUST Doesn't HAPPEN. So we start with foreplay but before I enter her I rub her first and she loves it so I'm not complaining she has a great orgasm and goes all funny which I love but I would love har to have an orgasm while I am in her any ideas? Thanks
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 16, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Hello.

Not all Ladies can climax from intercourse. Most can from oral and it sounds like you do that and that's great. Have you tried rubbing her while your inside her. Many times using short downward strokes from behind can work her G spot and help her climax.

Just remember she is enjoying your Love Making so relax and think about how much fun it will be trying new ways to see if you can get her off.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 18, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Don't worry! About 70% of women can't climax from vaginal intercourse alone; they need direct stimulation of the clitoris in order to have an orgasm - I know what I'm talking about, because I'm one of them. :)

Try doing it doggy style, with her stimulating herself. With a little practice, you'll be able to come almost simultaneously, which is great.
    Josie1420 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Try telling her to use a vibrator on her clitoris while you are inside of her from doggy style. It totally works and it is great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

How do I know its an orgasm? [ 22 Answers ]

Ive had sexual pleasure, I've had it just giving it to myself, for a long time. And now I get the same feeling when I have sex, (only when I'm on top) I'm not sure if its an orgasm or not, because I never seem to moan. I can't really explain how it feels either, it lasts for about.. 5 seconds... or...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

View more questions Search