Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reagan2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 12:53 AM
    I want her and he hits her
    I've become attached to a girl who has a boyfriend. We've been seeing each other going on about 3 months now.

Don't call her bad for cheating until you hear her story. Her boyfriend hits her and controls her life. He takes her car that she pays for and goes where ever he likes, but she can not use it with out his permission. On her days off he makes her take care of his kids while he goes out with his friends, and she's not even allowed to go see her family. Before I met her she told me that he would hit her and she would have to go to sleep in a wal mart parking lot. Now when he hits her she comes to my house with her bloody lip and she makes me promise not to call the cops on him.

He hits her and then he turns around and says he loves her and that he wants to marry her and he wants to have kids with her. I asked her do you still love him and all she says is, you don't understand I've been with him for 5 years. Then a few days ago she told me that she has fallen in love with me. She tells me the only reason she is with him is because he helps pay her bills and he lets her father stay with them because otherwise he would be homeless.

I don't know. Is she just using me? Does she still love him? Is this some what relationship going somewhere? All I do know is I'm afraid that if I do nothing I will lose her, and if I do, do something I take the risk of her turning her back on me.
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Very complicated case. I don't think she is very honest about loving you. Mabye she wants to used you just like she used the other guy. Help her be independent and leave him and then if you trust her make a relationship...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 06:11 AM
    A person who is physcially abused needs to call the police on them and get away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 8 year old hits and yells at my 5 yrear old [ 4 Answers ]

I need help I am very upset I don't know how to handle that my children fight constantly I have tried putting them in different rooms keeping the with me in every room I am in but they still fight my 8 year old doesn't know how to control her feelings and when she is mad at my 5 year old she hits...

My daughter hits me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello! I have a 14 year old daughter that is on Zoloft for her anger issues. I have seen a big improvement but there are times she gets so angry with me, she hits or bites me. During this time, she is very disrespectful, angry, mouthy, etc. After her "fit" she is always sorry and says she...

A girl falls down a hill, hits her head and is transported. [ 2 Answers ]

Aaahhhhh!! Its driving me crazy! My husband and I both remember watching a movie when we were young where a girl works in a Walmart-type department store, she is driving home in a jeep or something and falls out, rolls down a hill and is transported into another land. Possibly it was a dream but we...

View more questions Search