Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TWM420 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 12:12 AM
    I don't know what to do
    :( :mad: :confused: I've been dating a girl off and on I don't know what to do she's the love of my life I just can't let her go I don't know what to do what should I do? I barly get to see her any more.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2007, 01:01 AM
    One thing that you can do is quit "dragging yourself over the coals" because you think someone whom you have been dating off and on is the love of your life. I am saying this because from the little that you have posted, it doesn't sound like you have dated her very much and that you are infatuated with her. That is called a crush on someone. I know what it feels like in your heart and in your gut because I have been there and done that.

It can take a long time to get to really know someone and fall into a deep kind of love with them.

It would be helpful in providing a more in-depth answer to you, if you would provide a little more information about the situation. Such as, why you are not able to let her go and you barely getting to see her anymore.

Then, I am sure that you will get answers that are based upon more informed information than I gave to you above.

Jun 16, 2007, 01:11 AM
    I don't know what to do
    :( :mad: :confused: :( I can't let her go because I love her we have been dating off and on for 7 months she's just the girl that I can't let go she loves me to but it doesn't seem like it when she says it most of the time. She's cheated on me twice but I kee on forgiving her. HELP ME!!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 16, 2007, 01:32 AM
    Let her go you don't love her, you could never love someone after 7 months and anyone who cheats on you does not desreve your love. You areinfactuated by her and her cheating on you is making you love her more cause you are scared not to have her in your life. Yoou will know whe you really love someone cause they will love you back and then will you know what love is.

Do not speak to her anymore there is no excuse for cheating and let me tell you one thing I'm certain of

SHE Doesn't LOVE YOU< Probably Doesn't EVEN LIKE YOU< JUST LIKES YOU AROUnD FOR WHEN She's BORRED...
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 16, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Give her space, show her your busy, don't be clingy, act like you don't care, stop contacting her as much play hard to get
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Stop crying and leave her alone. You didn't have anything with her anyway.
    jdale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 06:08 PM
    With what she has done to you - it can't be love. She is using you - move on.

Jun 16, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Stop crying and leave her alone. You didn't have anything with her anyway.
    bulls$#@ I did to. I met someone else and screw you I'm not crying

Jun 16, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale
    With what she has done to you - it can't be love. She is using you - move on.
    Thank you for your point of view. I really Thank you that other person that answered my question that TALANIMAN is crazy
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 17, 2007, 08:03 AM
    talaniman is just a blunt person you guys get use to it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so there is this girl who likes me but I don't like her and well I kind of been leading her on and I didn't mean to and I don't want to hurt her because we've known each other a long time and I don't know what to do I need help!

I don't know what to think [ 5 Answers ]

Ok a long story short. I met this man at work, I didn't know he was married, found out after I became involved that he was married, whenever I tried to break it off with him he would cry, threaten suicide, etc. I changed my phone number at one point and then stupidly gave it to him again. He has...

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

I don't know. [ 4 Answers ]

OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad...

View more questions Search