Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Preiousgift Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 11:35 PM
    How do I make him feel it again
    When I met my boyfriend we were very much in love with each other and there was nothing about him that he did not tell me but I messed up.
    I betrayed his trust in me and he withral completely away from me. At times when I tell him he can confide in me and that he can come to me for anything and that I'm here to listen if he needs me.
    He tells me that he knows that I'm a good listener but what have I done to the previous ones he entrusted in my care. Now he thinks a lot and it affects all that he does but I feel neglected and bothererd a lot. He has password for all his stuff,even his cellphone. He choose to confide in others than in me but he shows to me that he truly cares and love me.
    He wants to be able to trust me fully but he says I'm not helping him to get back to that feelings he had when we met.
    Honestly speeking we love each other very dearly but this the aspect keeping us apart.
    How do I make him to trust me again?
    How do I make him to confide in me again?
    How do I get him fully in a committed relationship with me?
    Preciousgift.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Its hard.. I need to understand what did you do to betray his trust? You got to give us more info. He could be totally right.. or be totally over reacting.. trust is a very hard thing to win back
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 16, 2007, 07:01 AM
    the best advice I can do is right now it seems like both you guys... your relationship does not feel the same.. as it once was... its okay it happens... instead of making it work you guys both need a break a nice break, for a few months... with NC... especially him.. he needs all the space right now its hard... but go to barnes and noble read some books... they will suggest the same thing... my x and I are going through the same thing... I know she loves me and I love her.. but right now the time is not right... all he needs is space not frustration... trying to make it work right now SEEMS the best way to make your relationship go back to normal but it won't... because things are not the same and they won't be the same... unless you guys both have a good break.. w/ NC work on yourself let him work on himself. If you guys both love each other.. in the end you guys will become stronger... take it slow one step at a time
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Hello

Its going to take time for him to feel like he can trust you in that way. Give him the space he needs and in time he will slowly start testing the waters with you. If you want more help please let me know what you did so I can help you correct it if possible.

Just remember you're a special lady and because you made a mistake don't kick yourself for it. The past can't be changed so learn from the past and enjoy the future.

Good Luck
    Dennis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

Why do I feel PRESSURED to make someone else happy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm working through a sexual abuse history and even coming into my present life, I see that, for me, I feel INCREDIBLE PRESSURE to do what someone I love asks me to do--even to the point of it being something harmful to ME and something I don't want to do, but I either do it immediately without...

Why I feel this way? [ 2 Answers ]

:( :confused: I am 20 years old this morning I felt really dizzy while I was getting out of bed and I felt as if I couldn't keep my balance now it happened again and I don't know why it is that I am feeling this way all of the sudden I feel real nasious and this is the first time that this ever...

How to make her feel like a real woman. [ 3 Answers ]

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman, in particular, loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die," she wails. Then...

Boss tries to make me feel more comfortable around him? [ 9 Answers ]

I have worked for this company almost five years (USA). For four years my CEO never spoke or even looked at me. Last year when he fired my boss, he hired a consultant, and he started to talk highly about me and how smart I am. Every time I meet him and if just two of us, he always talks and...

View more questions Search