Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baxter500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Mini digital camera(jl2005a)
    I have a jl2005a mini toy camera and my brother took it and when I tried to get it back from him he held on to it really hard and started messing with the mode button and now for some reason when I take a picture and the camera cuts off and I cut it the back on the pics gone (I have a little screen that says 20 and when you take a pic it says 19 and so on, and when I take a pic it goes to 19 and when it turns off automatically and I turn it back on its back to 20... )

Please help.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2007, 07:53 AM
    I would try, remove battery for minute, press power for 5 seconds. Battery back in.
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Camera [ 4 Answers ]

I know this "forum" is about computers but I wanted to ask a question about a digital camera so hopefully someone can help me. I want to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA that can take multiple pictures at once... I hate waiting for it to take the picture wait for the flash show the picture and then reset to...

I have a JL2005a camera and want to know why it won't install [ 1 Answers ]

I Just receive this toy camera and I install it as the manual said. But when I finished the last step when it says to restart the computer and a utility promgram for the camera will automatically start up. Nothing ever starts up:confused: . I would like to know how I can get the program to install...

JL2005A toy camera [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the color on the camera cause all I see is black and I have lots of lights on?

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

Missing file for JL2005A camera [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a Jl2005A dual function digital camera together with ArcSoft Photoimpression 4 from a CD. I have Windows XP and lots of harddisc. I have also in the past downloaded (online) Service Pack 2. When I connect the camera via a USB I get a message "The file 'dshowext.ax' on Windows...

View more questions Search