Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johngobert1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Sick puppy
    My puppy will not eat he drinks and will not run what's wrong.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Another one moved from Zoology to dogs today. What gives? LOL
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Thank you J_9.

John, we cannot examine your pup online. I don't know how long you have had him, if he is just adjusting to a new home or if he has something serious such as parvo virus. Please, if you don't have a vet already, you need to find one and call his/her office. Tell them exactly what is going on, answer any questions they have, and let them direct you as to what you should do. I would hazard a guess that they will want you to bring your pup in for an examination so make the call asap. Since it is a weekend, if you have access to an animal hospital, you probably want to call them. They will have a vet on call all weekend.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Yes, the vet. Mine no longer does Saturday hours, but some do. If this will be its first vet visit, take any medical records you have for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy is dying! He issn't eating, drinking, peeing, or pooping, but he is throwing up! What should I do?

Sick puppy [ 6 Answers ]

My puppy has a warm nose and is not eating her afternoon meal and has runny poop what can be the cause?

I think our puppy is sick [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I hope some can help. Yesterday, we noticed our 10 week old (we got him approx a week ago) puppy's eyes were watery (clear, no milky or coloring) and a bite of sneezing. So we immediately took him to the vet for a checkup. Vet says everything seems fine... healthy breathing,...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a litter of 7 pups, 6wks old. I went to check on them and mom as I always do around 9:30 pm and one of them was vomiting and shivering. Brought her in the house to try to keep her warm. She drank some water and vomited it up within 30 minutes. None of the other pups seem to have any...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

:( My Little 4 Month Old Puppy Has Been Vomiting For The Past :( Hour Off And On And She Has Slobber Running Out Of Her Mouth Like Water, I Tried To Give Her Water And That Just Came Back Up, I Don't Recall My Pup Getting Into Anything Unless Some Peanuts The Dropped On The Floor, Could This Have...

View more questions Search