Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonoumous_33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Computer Cleanup
    Hi I'm a young teen and I was curious like other young teens , I hear nasty things on the school bus which really bothers me so I went to a couple adult websites and I'm not proud of it what I do which computer cleanup can I use to take all of those histories away because it is a major issue it can have an impact on my laptop, the cleanup has to be free as well please I really need your help!!
    whowhat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 01:13 AM
    CCleaner.com

I understand your problem

Just download that it's a good program

Run Cleaner and make sure your internet Browser is closed so It can delete your history and other harmful or tracking things off your computer
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Google the word "adaware se personal" and that will take you to a FREE program... Download it and then update it... Then scan your computer and remove the "bugs" by clicking the box near it (says something like threats or malicious stuff)... The other thing you might want to do is Google "atf cleaner" and download it... Run it and it will get rid of all the random junk that is hidden on your computer that many spy programs and/or sex sites hide... Lastly you should protect your computer against viruses and things of the such by always having a virus program running... A free one that you can Google is called "AVG for free"... Hope that helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Disk Cleanup to Work [ 5 Answers ]

Disk cleanup abruptly quit working in the middle of cleaning up. I found instructions to find the folloring Registry key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCaches - and delete Compress old files. I did this and it did not work. When I run disk cleanup,...

Storm cleanup [ 5 Answers ]

In yesterdays storm that hit LI I lost a very large branch off one of the trees in my backyard. The branch is more than a foot in diameter at the base and broke off a few feet from the base. When it broke it took out a power line so we were without power for over 20 hrs. Anyway, the power...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search