Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Sometimes it takes harsh words for us to see the truth. You know that already as you have had your fair share of harsh words here. LOL

With that said, you had a momentary lapse in judgment, you MUST make sure it does not happen again. You know you are lucky you are still able to be here with the way he acts.

I LOVED that site that was given above. Also, have you gotten out your local yellow pages yet?
    Rasluk Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Sometimes it takes harsh words for us to see the truth. You know that already as you have had your fair share of harsh words here. LOL

With that said, you had a momentary lapse in judgment, you MUST make sure it does not happen again. You know you are lucky you are still able to be here with the way he acts.

I LOVED that site that was given above. Also, have you gotten out your local yellow pages yet?

J_9 is right sometimes it takes harsh words - these are mine without the harsh. I have never responded to any internet post in my life I have never registered with any type of forum in my life. I was searching for something totally different not even on the ASK ME HELP DESK when I came across your post. I have no idea why but I decided to respond to your plea for help it took me 5 minutes to register - 2 min to search web for help with insurance for kids in MO. - 2 min to type and send a quick answer (I type slow ). You were on the computer several times over a 6 hour period. (Sometimes its good to talk to other people to get fresh ideas). After reading what people wrote to you - you've got them - everyone that responded to you gave you good ideas on what you could do. The key word is could. Its time to stop writing about what your worried about and start writing about what you are doing to correct the situation you've gotten yourself into. Im sure everyone here will continue to give you ideas to keep you going in the right direction. And to provide you with encouragement. But if you just talk about how bad it is it will never get better and it does get better if you try. NEVER GIVE UP
    lennyd Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Leave the bastard.

If you are really worried about the children growing up without a male figure in their life, I'm SURE (from the sounds of it) nearly ANY other man would be able to fill this loser's shoes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No audio through my direct TV [ 4 Answers ]

Just 2 nites ago, everything was working fine but last night I am no longer getting any audio from my direct TV. When I switch to vcr or dvd I get audio with no problem but back to regular direct TV, then no audio again. Can you help?: :confused: michael wilson

Direct 3D Display [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've got this new game world series of poker 2007 edition. When I install it its OK Then when I click it to play the game it says "The game is unable to continue because a Direct3D display device could not be created. So what should I do.

Direct Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I REALLY am glad I found this site... I am currently trying to get as much info on Direct Buy as I can because I had an interview with the company and the guy said he was wanting me to come back for an interview with the owners. I guess my question is (since this is related I did not want to...

Direct Vent [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a direct vent wall mount furnace. When ever the wind blows the pilot light goes out. Is there anyway to correct this matter? There was nothing in the installation guide nor information from the company that I purchased this from that informed me that this could be a problem. ...

View more questions Search