Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braden613 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 07:06 AM
    My Girlfriend
    Ok so me and this girl have been dating for about a month now and its been great. But the other day me and her went to the mall and we separated to go shopping. So we were apart for about 30 minutes, so I went to find her and here I see her by these guys flirting with one of them. And her and this guy are together a lot when I'm not around. What should I do?
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Jun 15, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Keep your cool and don't overreact. Maybe they are just friends. Don't blow her talking to other guys out of proportion. Were they hanging out and were they friends BEFORE you started dating her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

My ex-girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-girlfriend who I was with for 8 1/2 years decided we should stop talking and take a real break this time, actually she met an older guy who's 30 something and she's 23 which made her decision easier for us to stop talking, this guy is rich and she's only known him for less than 2 months, she...

My ex- girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem. My girlfriend broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and I'm really having a hard time about it. I mean we still see each other at school but we don't talk that much anymore. I'm starting to realize that I'm really depressed over this and I know I...

What is my girlfriend saying? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my question. I'm trying to understand what is going on with my girlfriend. We met when she moved into my apartment building. Our relationship took off real quick. We started having sex within a month or less, which I think was a mistake. Anyway, after a while I decided to slow things...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

View more questions Search