Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    henrik254 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Nagging back pain
    Hi, everybody I have some problem,my mum has had this nagging lower back pain for like two and a half years, she has tried every thing, the pyshio therapies, all kinds of medicine even used some of the food suppliments like the chinese(tiashi) but she seems not to get any relieve from all of that. She has never fallen any so this rules out the possibility of a physical injury, she has even done the CT scan but the doctors tell her that every this is okay. So pliz help me what could be the problem. Thank you
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 25, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Something could be rotated or injured. Sometimes old injuries from sports and things aren't really felt because the body learns to adjust and make up for them. When people get older though, the injuries get much worse. I'm not a physical therapist, so all I can say is find the best physical therapist you can for her. They will be able to find the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have had lingering lower left back pain for a long time. MRI's can't find anything wrong. It hurts to turn over in bed, lower into sitting position, get up from sitting position. I have had a herniated disk, but don't feel that is the problem now. I also have pain in my left hip where the leg...

Back pain [ 4 Answers ]

I have a crushed disk my doctor said that there is not much they can do except give me pain medication but I don't like to take persciption so I avoid dowing so if anyone has any ideas on how to relive the pain naturally it would be very helpful

View more questions Search