Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Boyfriend really troubles!
    I have no idea what to do, I had finally found someone I liked and he liked me too, but then he started to get pretty serious, he was my first "real' boyfriend and we are only 15 and he started to scar me and say he was prepared to spend the rest of his life with me etc and I did not feel very comfortble at all. I told him he was rushing and that I would like him to slow down a bit because I was not feeling comfortble and in the end he did slow down but after a couple of weeks he started again and rushing and pushing things.. I did not know what to do so I called it off we lasted one month.. But after that he kept texing me and talking to me asking if we could get back together again and he would not push or rush into things like before.. but I have heard from his other ex's that he will say something but not sick to it have I done the right thing? ( I hope so) thanks
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Jun 15, 2007, 10:27 AM
    You're 15, DON'T want to get married or even rush your relationship, and you're asking if YOU did the right thing?
    OF COURSE YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!
    You're very young and you should take everything slow as to enjoy life while you're at your age.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
    You did the right thing. That guy is going to say whatever he can to get you to be with him again and then he's just going to pull the same "I want to get married BS as before"
    carly381 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 11:49 AM
    You should give him one more chance but just say your seeing him wich isn't as close as a full on relationship but definitely helps things by not rushing back into the relationship... reading the other comments I agree with what was said as you did do the right thing if you feel uncomfortable but really its all to do with how you feel about him !
    MandyLou36 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by K80
    I have no idea what to do, i had finally found someone i liked and he liked me too, but then he started to get pretty serious, he was my first "real' boyfriend and we are only 15 and he started to scar me and say he was prepared to spend the rest of his life with me etc and i did not feel very comfortble at all. I told him he was rushing and that i would like him to slow down a bit because i was not feeling comfortble and in the end he did slow down but after a couple of weeks he started again and rushing and pushing things.. i did not know what to do so i called it off we lasted one month.. But after that he kept texing me and talking to me asking if we could get back together again and he would not push or rush into things like before.. but i have heard from his other ex's that he will say something but not sick to it have i done the right thing? ( i hope so) thanks
    Mmm, I have had this situation... this guy actually asked me to mary him after we were dating for three months and I broke up with him the day before valentines day... (yeah I know harsh) but he is a phsyco. He showed up at my house and left a huge bag of candy and a bear and candles.. stuff like that. Okay he was like two years older than me and at this point I'm only 14 or 15 and I find out that he has put a down payment on a ring. After a week of being separated from him he runs away to Canada and get lost in the woods. He gets hit by a car and is put into accoma and of course he woke up, but come to find out... on his 18th birthday he was shipped out to Iraq. True story...
    And another crazy boyfriend I had tried to ask me to marry him and he was asking me how many kids I want. So I broke up with him and I don't really talk to him anymore. He asked me If I would get back together with him, but I said no... he still looks at me a lot at school. Creapy staring. I say that you just tell him no way.
    That he's a creap and find a guy that will listen to you when you say that's enough...
    I'd be afraid of being raped by this guy. Maybe a restraining order would be good?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend troubles once again [ 2 Answers ]

I want to treat my boyfriend like a boyfriend and not like my guy friends what should I do I tease him a lot but he's getting tierd of it what should I do to treat him like a boyfriend

Relationship troubles with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I have been together nearly 7 1/2 yrs now. A few months back, a matter happened, actually petty in nature. Anyhow, right when that happened, he will not tell me he loves me, and is quite distant, except still wanting intimacy. A couple years ago, he gave me an engagement ring at...

Boyfriend troubles [ 2 Answers ]

I am so confused my friends told me if I don't kiss my boyfriend he's going to dump me so they told me to dump him they don't really like him well actually they hate him well anyway my other friends who hate him told me asked another girl out and wants to dump me for her and they told him if he...

Boyfriend troubles [ 7 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend have been dating for like 9 months and we had a really good relationship at first a lot of partying and stuff when he had his own place. Well he moved home and grew up really fast getting really responsible about school. I just turned 21 and have a lot of partying still...

Does he really loveme? [ 18 Answers ]

K I started taking to my sisters bfs friend while they wer in jail... my now boyfriend is still in jail... but since we started talking we well haven't stopped he calls me all the time and we've pretty much told each other everything possible about ourselves we know al the same people... have a...

View more questions Search