Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Feeding kittens
    When and what should I feed my cats kittens?
    Michellerenee Posts: 102, Reputation: 7

Jun 15, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Hi, to get them to drink on their own, at about 4 or 5 weeks, buy kitty milk in the grocery store. It won't give them diarrhea as regular milk will. Put it in a low bowl and tilt their nose to it until they start on their own. It make take a few tries, but eventually they will learn. The earlier they learn, the better. They will also use a litter box very early. Solid foods come after they drink on their own, use a moist food or can food. Oh, and they will like it warmed up a little, careful not to make it too hot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeding my goat too much? [ 11 Answers ]

New to the goat thing-can you feed a goat too much? She's in the process of weaning twins. We give about a coffee can full of feed twice daily plus hay and free feed. Babies will eat feed, too but she gets the most of it. She will not hush! Is she crying because she's hungry or about to explode?...

Am I feeding my baby too much? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 months today. I am still breastfeeding at least 5 times a day and she is also on solids. Since she has been 6 months, she eats 3 meals a day of solids. She normally has at least two Stage 2 jars plus small amount of cereal at each feeding (most of the time). Many times she acts...

Diet/Feeding for kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I have three male kittens that are now ten months old. I've been feeding the boys quite a lot and when they were weighed at the vets yesterday for deworming meds they were 11, 9.4 & 9.1 pounds. Is this too much for that age? Their dad (feral tom who hangs around outside is a pretty big fella,...

Feeding 2 week old puppies! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, Are beagle had puppies just about 2 weeks ago, 2 really good size a 1 a runt. We have been bottle feeding them since the first day , cause are beagle had a C-secntion and we did not want to put her more pain.. I was wondering at what age can they drink/eat on there own... AND

Feeding 2 dashchund puppies [ 6 Answers ]

:D We just got two 8 weeks old brother and sister doxies, I'm a little confused as to how much to feed them. The breeder said to feed them two times a day, but I didn't catch how much and she is out of town for a week. We are feeding them Purina Puppy Chow and a little Avoderm. This is what the...

View more questions Search