Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeElt Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 15, 2007, 02:39 AM
    C# - is it going to last?
    Hi,
    Do you think C# will be the dominant programming language of years to come or is it going to be replaced?
    PTermite Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElt
    Hi,
    Do you think C# will be the dominant programming language of years to come or is it going to be replaced?
    C# will be replaced eventually, just like any other language. As soon as they find a way of making something bigger, better and generally easier for the novice to pick up... It will become the dominant language.

C# vs. C++ is a long running debate in the office between a colleague and myself. I for one prefer C# due to the program allocating and dumping memory automatically and I also really like the prediction when using Visual Studio. However, my colleague seems a bit more close-minded and prefers the language he learned at college with me (C++)

There's no right or wrong answer, but C# will definitely be around for a few years, a lot of companies I see advertising are always looking for C# or Javascript (slowly turning to J~) programmers
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 07:27 AM
    I feel that C# is already being replaced. Java is having a big foothold on the programming industry, because it the newest programming language and it easy to learn and implement.

Although C# is still useful, You can't help image how Java is better...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search