Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GENERALFOX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 01:02 AM
    Resident Evil Outbreak file#2 AR max codes
    Resident Evil Out Break File#2 AR max. Can anyone tell the AR max codes for this game?? I have tried codjunkies.com but it doesn't damn work! I found a working Code a long time ago but now I can't find it. Help. I Need the codes to enjoy the game, to stop the virus. THanks in Advance
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:42 PM

Google...

Also... you might want to Google it
    1337 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 05:37 PM
    F^&* you 70541 it's a question site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident Evil PS2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I've played resident evil for a week ago and finally beat it and I beat separate ways already but when I started a new file with leon in his mafia suit I went to the merchant and no tommygun I went and beaten the lake beast but I went to the merchant in the cave and nothing no tommygun...

Am I a resident / non-resident alien? What forms do I file? [ 5 Answers ]

I am an Indian national. I came to the U.S in Aug 2004 on an F1 visa. I converted to OPT status on February 13, 2006 and earned substatntial income on this status. My status convered to H1-B valid from 1st October,2006. Do I file dual-status taxes? - does this mean I still get the 4850$...

PS2 - Resident Evil 4 [ 3 Answers ]

I am playing in the easy mode. I must kill the "el gigante". This is the second time I meet this big bastard. I keep on dying and if he doesn't kill me, he kills the girl. I can go back and try the other exit and face the zombis. Any help? Thanks

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

View more questions Search