Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 04:21 PM
    Virtual Assistant
    Since at home typist jobs are apparently non-existent, can anyone point me in the right direction to becoming a Virtual Assistant?:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Virtual assistant for what? To do what?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 01:56 PM
    I think this is a very cool idea!

But what would you do? Most of the things I can think of would require a very high level of trust between you and your client. Obviously, finding the answers to questions, like here, would be doable.

I work at home as writer and editor and have hired a few personal assistants, but mostly they would need to be here at least part of the time. But I can think of some things an assistant could do without being actually present. Like research, filing documents, running errands, keeping the office stocked, book keeping...
    Cheers,
    JA
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:14 AM
    The answers all do depend on what you mean by being a "virtual assistant." So, it would help in answering your question for you to explain what you mean as far as being a "virtual assistant".
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:29 AM
    Check out ChaCha Search - People powered search engine with option for live guide assistance | Home

You make money doing searches, it doesn't pay well in the beginning but as people rate you better you get paid more. My experience from being helped to do searches by these guys is very good, they have found resources that I would never have found.

It helps to be Google savvy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. In order to be classified as a current liability, the liability needs to become due within ________. (is it 30-60 days? ) 2. the amount of a note payment due in the next twelve months is called _____. 3. a note due in 2 years with no amortization would be classified on the balance sheet...

Need more assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. The 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts receivables are what journals? 2. the 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts payable are what journals? 3. land is always valued on the books of a firm at ____?

Need assistant urgent! [ 4 Answers ]

hi, can you please double check and see if I am correct or not? 1. a merchandiser' inventory consists of raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods and is classified as a current asset. True 2. inventory is valued on the balance sheet at the expected resale value and not the lower...

Do you know 180search Assistant.. [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's somekind of a spyware cause I never install it but there it is in my add and remove program list... do you know how to uninstall it... I tried but it only hang my add and remove program's window... so can I get any help about this.. :) Thanxz...

View more questions Search