Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsweisberg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 02:51 PM
    United States Cities with the most sunshine and warmth during the late fall and winte
    I have read through the questions and answers currently posted on the Ask Me Help Desk and the link suggested in one of the answers. I would like an accurate, statistical, answer to my question. The area is to be free from hurricanes and other destructive weather.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Call/contactg on line the weather bureau for that particular area!!
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 14, 2007, 03:07 PM
    The desert Southwest and So. California. Though to be reasonable, every place has some risk of destructive weather.

What are you stating is opionion only, that the desert SW and SoCal have sunny warm winters or that every place has risk of destructive weather?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I don't know about you guys, but TN is great!
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 03:09 PM
    What do you mean you have read through the questions and answers? Okay, I don't see where they were specific to this particular question because it is your first post.

You made it sound like you had already asked a question and not had it answered properly. So what gives ?
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Southern Ontario is great today (not part of the United States) but may not be tomorrow.

Jun 14, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    what do you mean you have read through the questions and answers? Okay, I dont see where they were specific to this particular question because it is your first post.

You made it sound like you had already asked a question and not had it answered properly. So what gives ?
    There are posting under the meteorology forum from previous questions asked by others. My question was similar, but not the same.

Jun 14, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle
    call/contactg on line the weather bureau for that particular area !!!
    What particular area? I am trying to identify an area or areas.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Hello ts:

I can tell you which ones they are, but it's my opinion too. Three come to mind that are fairly habitable: Phoenix, Az, Las Vegas, Nv, and Palm Springs, Ca.

I'm ready for the reddie.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 04:09 PM
    I am ready for the reddie too...

Mempis TN
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 14, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Okey doke. My "opinion" was based on the following: Much of the country is eliminated due to cold winters. The SE is warm and sunny but prone to hurricanes and tornadoes so I eliminated it. The midwest, tornadoes and cold winters, eliminated. Hawaii risk of hurricanes, eliminated. That leaves the desert SW and SoCal.

Highest number of sunny days. 9 of the top 10 are in... hmm... the desert SW and SoCal
    World Facts and Figures - Weather Facts and Statistics
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2007, 04:18 AM
    If you want a totally accurate, statistical answer, then why not check the Weather Channel's website? They have access to that information with a click.
    National and Local Weather Forecast, Radar, Map and Report

Or one of these weather related sites:
    Intellicast.com
    The Weather Warehouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

States with the most sunshine [ 12 Answers ]

I have heard that Washington and Michigan are the worst states for sunshine. I would like to see a list of all 50 states that shows which has the most sunshine. Could you get me such a list or tell me where to go to get that list? Our family is dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

United we stand divided we fall? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend didn't stand by and left me with no money no place to stay in a city I don't know she took other peoples word over mine is this acceptable??

United states immigrants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what 3 things that immigrants have brought to the united states

Do you now need a passport to travel within the united states? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going on vacation in march with my boyfriend and he said he heard that after jan. 1 2007 you need a passport to travel within the usa. IS THAT TRUE?:confused:

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search