Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Jun 14, 2007, 10:31 AM
    W-2 Reports
    Hi I need to have a copy of my W-2 because I'm trying to get a business loan. I have mine from last year but not for 2005. How do I get a copy of it? Also the bank is asking for my past 3 years of w-2's well before my current job I was working under the table and there is no w-2 for 3 years ago! What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Credit reports [ 1 Answers ]

I gave my bankruptucy lawyer a list of credit cards to file under bankruptcy. I was discharged a year ago. I got a credit report a month ago and 5 of those credit cards are still on the report? Does that mean I have to pay them?

Access Reports [ 3 Answers ]

I need to dynamically size a text box in an access report, depending on the value of a field on that line. For some lines it must show the text box and others it mustn't. And it must be able to resize the text box depending on how much text I need to display. Is this possible in Access and How,...

MS Access Reports [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, I need to make a report on access and I need a count of records, that will need to satisfy 2 conditions. For example: records should be counted if the on the Sex column is "M" and the rating column is "2". Any ideas? This is very easy if you filter the records on a table,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.