Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martuff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2003, 07:59 PM
    Help with video card
    I was given an older pc. I had to reformat and now I'm having problems with the display. From what I can see, my video card is a 3D-FX. How can I find which version and where can I find the drivers for it. Operating Win95.
    martuff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2003, 02:41 PM
    help with video card
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, it seems to give the information about the drivers that are already installed. By the way, I did open the box and the only thing I can see on the video card is a few chips that have 3d-fx on them. Can you give me another advice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video card problems [ 1 Answers ]

When I get into game play on Call of Duty and other war games my graphics have lines going in all directions to the extent that it is impossible to see the action. Is this a video card problem or something else. I also have noticed that when I click on the start button my programs box is very slow...

Video card advice.. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm buying a video card but I want to have some advice of what hardware is best for my system.. im using athlon 64 3000+.. my board is nforce 3 k8neo.. Tnx..

Pci slot & video card [ 5 Answers ]

I have received a new video card - Gforce fX 5200. It is a PCI version. Looking at the unopened box I found NO requirements. After opening it and reading the users guide I find: "If you have a PCI CARD, you will insert it into an available white PCI 2.1 or above compliant slot." My computer...

Video card [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, The problem is that I can't get anymore than 16 colors. I have purchased two different VGA card with cd holding the software (drivers). Here's my PC info please help Thanks .

View more questions Search