Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondegirlxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2007, 04:22 AM
    Went to the doctors !
    Hi every one just to let you all know that I went to the doctors today and yeah I am preggy.
    Thank you for every one who has been helping me with my questions.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jun 14, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Go girl, congrats, ahhh - I bet u'l love every bit of it.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Congratulations. Welcome to the club. We could form our own little colony with the amount of us now... lol.
    az35 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 14, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Congratulations!! I am pregnant too... such an exciting time:)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Congrats!! 11
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Congrats! So glad you got your baby wish! Good luck! And remember to come back with any questions or fun stuff, or venting you may have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calling on Doctors [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for anyone with successful experience selling to doctors -such as medical supplies, medical equipment, medical software, etc. what is the best way you have found to set up appts with physicians for a sales presentation. I need a way to get past the front desk and speak with the...

First doctors appointment? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and have my first doctors appointment on the 25th. I know that's a little far from now, but I was wondering what to expect, do I also get an ultrasound at this visit? They are having me see a midwife, but what do you all prefer? A doctor or a midwife? I honestly do not really know the...

Marketing to Doctors [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for way to market software to doctors. We have tried some of the usual methods, advertising in magazines, visiting trade shows and small test of mailing brochures but nothing seems to make a big impact. Any suggests? Perhaps we are in the wrong magazines and someone can point me to...

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

Problem with doctors [ 1 Answers ]

Nadia, I`ve come across another ethical problem with doctors, they are now using Biofeed back machines which were developed by the milititary as "Mind Control" devices... Originally the FDA band less (perhaps powerful versions) Over many years. Now they seem not to realise what was known as...

View more questions Search