Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 12:57 AM
    So I saw my ex with another guy : '( didn't respond to well
    So I was with a friend going to the cinema on my normal Wednesday trip having a drink when I saw my ex walk past with another guy - some tiny gimp with a tiny cr@py blue car. Text her to say hi there! Enjoy the film!

She said where are you etc.. Anyway turns out she was in the same film as me and we walked out together next to each other without even realizing it. My friend notices her and I see her as this guy walks up and hugs up from behind.

I text her again to say good film etc, she responds why didn't you say hi?

I was finally starting to move on and she has to turn up the same place as me with another guy ! FS! OWCH... woke up last night and couldn't sleep for three hours :( Knowing this other guy is doing the things we did and probably sex... and all the rest. I assume she is still coming to a planned festival which she paid for last week.. .

I really want to text to ask is that the new guy ? I won't!

ANyway back to reality. Its clear she has moved on and I was played big time. I should stop hoping now, its real obvious that its not going to happen. Onwards and upwards I hope...

I really just want someone to hold me, too dam sensitive for my own good, need to get some balls!. :( It's so friggin hard, dealing with your confused emotions, mebe it's a rebound? Who knows maybe she wanted someone to replace me, fck knows... All I know is I am better off without her. I hope! I also know I was good to her, real good and I hope she appreciated that and I hope she gets her heart broken one day and has an OK life...

Wish all us lot on the bord could meet up and get drunk and have a great time!
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Jun 14, 2007, 01:02 AM
    I know that sucks bro!! But you seem to be a smart dude, so, I can only offer you a beer.. this will pass soon..

Keep walking... just like J.W. :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 02:34 AM
    It was like a dagger to the heart!! Give me a month or two and ill hopefully be back on track. I guess this incident is more of an incentive to move on and know that now she is with someone its time to forget.
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Jun 14, 2007, 02:43 AM
    :(
    Sorry you're hurting jiser.

It WILL get easier, when you find a new love things will fall into place. It just sucks whilst you're waiting

Go out a buy some beers and raise a glass to all of us!
    (I don't drink so you can have my share ;) )

Chin up!
    Moomin
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 14, 2007, 06:17 AM
    I have to say, if there's one thing that pisses me off, it's when girls go out with ugly, worthless guys. I mean, I can understand it when she's out with some tall, good-looking guy, but a Fing garden gnome? I feel you. Same situation here, more or less.

What I do: I hit the gym. Lift weights, lift until my arms feel numb, then I lift some more. You never know when you'll need to beat the crap out of someone.
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I'm so sorry to hear that Jiser... The other day I was walking in the street and I saw a girl that looked like my ex kissing this guy... My heart went mad and I approached the two of them and I have no idea what I would've done. But it wasn't her... I def. would've spit on her and hit him. I was going crazy... So I do understand how you feel. It's the worst even thinking about it now. Funny thing is we hung out last week and had a great time, but she hasn't called or anything. I'm pretty sure there is another guy, but kind of denying it right now... I'm thinking about her less... Out of sight, out of mind... I believe that's why we go no contact. It's hard... I wish I can call my ex rght now and tell her how I feel and have her sympathize and help me, but she isn't my girl anymore as much as that sucks. I am doing so much better. I just hope I don't see her anytime soon, especially with someone else. You will be okay. I actually think this is good for you to have some closure... Maybe not right now because it hurts but in a few days, it will help you move on faster and now you may not have false hope anymore... I wish you the best Jiser!
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 08:06 AM
    If she does come to the festival, which I think she might, she did pay after all and she's not getting her money back! I am going to be so fun and non questioning and not giving a about her - best way.

Anyway yeah so no hope, it was hard, didn't no how to deal with it. Luckily my friend and me stood back so I didn't run into her. Onwards and upwards!!
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 14, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Jiser, sorry that you had to see that I know if I saw my ex with someone I would be upset and hurt too. I'll buy you a beer tonight then I'll drink it for you. Hang in their.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Your mad now so hit the gym and work it off... not worth drinking over as you'll hate the hangover, but in time you'll realise that its your turn to think of you and your happiness.

Reality checks are never fun.
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Ill be down the gym in two hours! Can't wait
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Jun 14, 2007, 10:43 AM
    The GYM... I remember my first GF... the breakup was unresolved. She moved away. We were both in the military at the time. I hit the gym hardcore. I ran 5 miles a day everyday. I went to the gym 2 hours a day. After awhile I remember feeling the best I had ever felt. I was more social... I laughed easily... it was the first time I could fall asleep in 5 minutes after my head hit the pillow.

Its amazing how much the gym can do for you. Keep it up. Your not alone. Im doing the same thing right now. Everyday like clockwork I hit the gym after work and hit it hard. Its slowly but surely bringing my confidence and spirit up.

KEEP IT UP!!
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 14, 2007, 11:02 AM
    yes same here I feel so weak w/out my x she seems to be having fun I don't know why I cant
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Same here, every time I see her she's out with mates having a good time while I'm stuck moping after her sorry as s!

Jiser that got to sting buddy, I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably lose me temper and starting a fight with the guy.

Although it hurts now think of the fun you can have now your single, all those girls you secretly looked at when with your ex, you can now go get them guilt free! Lol

There's always a bright side my friend.
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 14, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdjosh
    Its amazing how much the gym can do for you. Keep it up. Your not alone. Im doing the same thing right now. Everyday like clockwork i hit the gym after work and hit it hard. Its slowly but surely bringing my confidence and spirit up.
    Yup. It feels great. Extra bonus: I look great in gym clothes. I wear nice, form-fitting clothes (as opposed to all the other guys wearing XXL sweat pants) and girls just don't stop staring.

Then again, the town I'm in right now has a disproportionate number of ugly men so I'm sure I'm a friggin' model to these people; think filet mignon in a world of greasy cheesburgers. Still, the attention's nice.

Oh, and BTW, do not neglect your legs, calves especially. You don't want to have Arnold-sized arms and tiny bird legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning07
    yes same here i feel so weak w/out my x she seems to be having fun i dunno why i cant
    The gym, my friend. The gym.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jun 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Is the gym a great way to vent anger too?
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Oh yea! The gym can get a lot of anger out... Especially when you can't go anymore that's when the anger really comes out. You give it your all when you are angry and it just lets it all out! AAAGGHHH!! Like That!!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
    The gym sounds like a good idea. I did a lot of walking and running but that is my favourite type of exercise. I get bored with the gym unless there is a pretty toned lady there.. LOL Just kidding (sort of). :rolleyes:

Oh, and don't assume too much about what she is doing or feeling. In fact, focus everything on you.

You know that Jiser, you are stronger than you think I am sure.
    Makiavelic76 Posts: 96, Reputation: 14

Jun 15, 2007, 12:41 PM
    How about this: let's break that last 220 pounds bench press chest record in the afternoon and then ONLY then...

Let's celebrate with one, JUST one beer at that night with the fellas!!

Have fun
    BigE285 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Well my ex claimed she loved me and wanted me forever. She had feelings for her best friend all along who is now ing her. It was tough. I don't give a anymore. It is a simple philosophy, put a lip in, and be a god damn man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

But I didn't cheat. [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend found me on a bed with his friend beside me I explained his friend pushed me,which he did, and how I told him I wasn't interested, however my boyfriend after almost a week of me trying to get him back keeps telling me he won't take me back... I need him and love him please help I don't...

Debt She didn't Incur [ 1 Answers ]

My Girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 10 yrs. Now, I had a successful delivery business of 8 yrs. Up until 2002 when the bottom fell out of the industry, and mostly through pride and achievement I didn't want to see it lost. Having said that, I not only lost the business but now...

For all those who didn't vote [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the late comment, Ive been rather busy last week. I however wasn't to busy to get out and vote. Although I don't make practice of broadcasting who I voted for, I will say I was pleased with the outcome. I wanted to come here and lecture to the non voters. My wife didn't vote, and...

Didn't know where else to post this, but need help concerning dreams [ 18 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex two days before valentines day this year, well he broke up with me. We were only together for 3 months but I've never felt so strongly for anyone else. Since we broke up I've just been feeling the same pain of it and he's all I think about. Anyway I think it's the fact I...

View more questions Search