Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam_Felgen Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2007, 08:36 PM
    I'm Worried!
    Ok I have been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now but lately I haven't been able to talk to him! And I've met his best friend and he helps me whenever I need it. But I've been talking to him more then my boyfriend and I'm worried I might fall for him and stop loving my boyfriend. What do I do? I think I may like him more :confused: :(
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 14, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Either tell your boyfriend and be upfront and honest with him, or ditch the friend and stop talking to him. If you REALLY love your boyfriend this thought wouldn't even cross your mind and if it did you would forget it almost imidiatley... you can't be in ANY relationship without trust if you can't be honest with your boyfriend then there's no trust and if you end up being with his friend then how will his friend ever trust you either? I mean you left his friend to be with him what's to say you won't do it to him to??
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 14, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Hello Sam.

You have two things to deal with. One is do you still Love your Boyfriend, if you do then give him 100% of your time and slow down the time you spend with his friend. If you don't Love him then break up with him. Not because of his friend but because you don't have the same feelings for him as you did. Never Ever break up with one boy to go with another. It never works that way. You need to take some time between each relationship to find yourself and what you want from life. Your life is always changing so it can take time to know what you want from life.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    tr3sha Posts: 14, Reputation: 7

Jun 14, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Okay, so here is what's going to happen. You're going to want to follow your instincts of playing the good girlfriend and do the right thing. Surely that's what you're supposed to do since everyone is telling you that, right? But in reality, the way it will really pan out is you might end up hurting your boyfriend. Clearly you like his friend and clearly things will happen between you two (if that haven't already). If this guy really cared about your boyfriend as a friend, and if you really cared about your boyfriend- these thoughts would not even be happening. So just send him packing. Who cares?
    MikeElt Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 15, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Felgen
    Ok i have been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now but lately i haven't been able to talk to him! and i've met his best friend and he helps me whenever i need it. but i've been talking to him more then my boyfriend and i'm worried i might fall for him and stop loving my boyfriend. what do i do?! i think i may like him more :confused: :(
    You should take some time off from your friend until you know exactly what you feel. It will come clear.
    Andreas_111 Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Jun 16, 2007, 05:29 AM
    This is not good. It is the WORSE thing to do to go out with your boyfriends best friend! Think how he would feel? VERY BETRAYED...
    Why do you girls do that? What are you thinking??

Jun 18, 2007, 08:24 PM
    I wasn't meant to fall for his best friend and if it weren't for his best friend I would never of met my boyfriend!! His best friend had also said to me (after I had helped him once) if it weren't for you going out with my best friend I would kiss you. I was so surprised!!
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 08:47 PM
    Like someone else stated... you can either tell your boyfriend and start a relationship with the best friend or you can end conversations with the best friend. No matter what you have to go with your heart but be careful not to burn bridges. Just remember though... how would the relationship with the best friend work... wouldn't he still be buds with your "ex"? What if he feels threatened that you may linger back to your "ex"? Go with the flow sweetie and think about everything that you do before you do it... be wise!
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 19, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Stop talking to the Friend. You have a boyfriend. If you feel you don't like your boyfriend break up with him before you go any further with the other friend.

Good Luck !
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 21, 2007, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas_111
    This is not good. It is the WORSE thing to do to go out with your boyfriends best friend!! Think how he would feel? VERY BETRAYED...
    Why do you girls do that? What are you thinking???
    :mad: :mad: HEY MAN! NO-ONE SAYS THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND! SHE DIDN'T BETRAY HER BF! EVERY GIRL (AND BOY) HAS FEELINGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE OF THE DIFFERENT GENDER!:mad: :mad: you want to say that 2 someone, don't say it to someone who feels very hurt! (p.s- Don't feel hurt Sammie. There's other people on this page who have actual answers :) Don't feel down about yourself)
    -

Jun 21, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Tee hee Hey sammie. Every person has feelings for the other gender. You have two decisions
    1. Tell your boyfriend you need some time away from him for a while (This doesn't mean breaking up with him. Lot's of people, even me, have told there boyfriend or girlfriend that they need some space. It will help you think about what's going on)
    2. Tell you bf's bud that your not interested in him. Then don't talk to him.
    The first one helped me. You know how much boys crave me at skewl! :) Just joking :) I hope these options answered your questions! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Like someone else stated...you can either tell your bf and start a relationship with the best friend or you can end conversations with the best friend. No matter what you have to go with your heart but be careful not to burn bridges. Just remember though...how would the relationship with the best friend work...wouldn't he still be buds with your "ex"? What if he feels threatened that you may linger back to your "ex"? Go with the flow sweetie and think about everything that you do before you do it...be wise!
    I don't agree with you. If Sam gave up the relationship with her now boyfriend and go to his best bud, he would feel betrayed and used. Just think about it. Oh, and Sam, think about it before you do anything. Can you tell me more about it at skewl?
    KKKKYYYLLE Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Felgen
    Ok i have been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now but lately i haven't been able to talk to him! and i've met his best friend and he helps me whenever i need it. but i've been talking to him more then my boyfriend and i'm worried i might fall for him and stop loving my boyfriend. what do i do?! i think i may like him more :confused: :(
    Depends, I think that if you were good friends with your current boyfriend prior to going out with him, then you may owe him more than just possibly jumping ship like that, but if not then I think what ever your heart tells you to do then don't even think twice, you know!

Jun 21, 2007, 10:25 AM
    HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

If you have a boyfriend you don't go checking out other people!! Weather he is your BF's best friend or NOT it's still F**K*D up!!

Who here that's in a relationship would like it if this was YOUR GF or BF posting this. This girl is cruel especially to her boyfriend!!

Jun 25, 2007, 12:43 PM
    You "may be" falling for his best friend... Then you can say I'm rude or w/e but he shouldn't have to be with a girl that is even considering liking any other guy; let alone his best friend.

I thought I might be falling for one of my X's friends and I told that friend I never wanted him to be around me again. At first my boyfriend was like?? When I told him that his friend was getting in the way of me and him he thanked me. That's what a GOOD GIRLFRIEND does. She takes herself away from temptation. Personally I feel you put yourself in the middle of it.
    -

Jul 3, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by victoria_mitchell
    HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

If you have a boyfriend you don't go checking out other people!!! Weather he is your BF's best friend or NOT it's still F**K*D up!!!

Who here that's in a relationship would like it if this was YOUR GF or BF posting this. This girl is cruel especially to her boyfriend!!!
    Wow! If you think that MY answer was rude and dramatic... then take a look at yours! Firstly she wasn't checking out the guy's best bud, secondly the guy probably doesn't even no that she posted it. Sam hasn't said the name at all, she has kept it privately. She said her BOYFRIEND. And lastly everyone has feelings for the other gender. Dude's and chicks do it. Even if there going out with someone. Sure it may seem very dishonest to your boyfriend or girlfriend but EVERY BODY does it. Trust me, my boyfriend did it and I was upset for a while until a friend told me that her boyfriend checks out other chicks, and yet he still loves her! Sam isn't cruel, girls or boys who check the other gender out isn't cruel. Don't you check the other gender out from time to time? So stop dissing people because you can leave them very hurt and depressed!
    Oh, and don't swear. I did what you did once and a staff member told me that I either stop swearing or get blocked.
    -

Jul 3, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kt0007
    if you like him more then be with him. you should be with the one you love not someone that u dont. do my words look green to anyone else?
    What do you mean 'does my words look green to you?'
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 6, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Maybe the reason why you haven't been able to talk to your boyfriend is because you're spending so much time with his best friend.. and it shows! You know what to do and what not to do. This is something you should just know the answer to instead of asking everyone else... Don't get me wrong, wanting others opinion is normal but how would you feel if the situation were reversed? Do you love your boyfriend? Do you care about him? All I can say is that you know what to do.

Jul 6, 2007, 12:32 PM
    This was posted June 13th and I personally would like to know what happened??

Jul 10, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Ok.

Well I Know For Sure That I'm Not Falling For His Best Friend Anymore.

But It Is All right To Be Good Friends With Him Though Isn't It?

Anyway I Don't Have Anymore Problems And Yeah...

Everything Is Good Now.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 09:19 PM
    If you really love your boyfriend then that won't happen.. u may start to like this guy but you won't let it come between you and your boyfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worried. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use? I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating...

Worried :( [ 1 Answers ]

I came on here because I thought this would be my best chance to get any advice that need to be given. Im 15 and been with my boyfriend for over 6 months. We have only recently been venturing in any sexual contact, I have never had sex with my boyfriend nor anyone else so I am doubting I have...

Should I be worried? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know if there is a way to link to my previous question that got a few replies about my boyfriend cutting himself, so if someone could tell me that'd be great. Anyway, I casually, and lovingly confronted him about it, and he did admit he was cutting himself, however he gave one heck of an...

Should I Be Worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are concerned about my "symptoms" I thought you women might be able to help me out as I am seemingly failing on my own. My symptoms are as followed: * Extreme mood changes * Sore breasts and nipples * Severe low pelvic pain * Painful sex * Nausea ...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

View more questions Search