Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bycole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 12:30 PM
    Afraid I missed o time
    Well, I don't keep up with my temp like I should but I haven't had any cervical fluid until yesterday June 6th and it was wet. Today I don't have much but kind of creamy if anything and that may be wishful thinking. My husband gets home today from being out of town and I pray I haven't missed my o... but with there not being much fluid today I am scared that maybe I o'd yesterday. My estimated o date according to my charting is not until the 12th with fertile days starting 9,10, and 11th. I think I am a bit earlier than my chart states but we will see. I am going to BD ;) tonight and hopefully I haven't missed it. Do any of you have much cervical fluid during ovulation or do you have any upliftinghope to offer. I guess I need to stop worrying so much huh? :rolleyes: well, wish me luck :D
    Sonnenwende Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 12:52 AM
    Lotiony is the fluid when your fertile window begins. At ovulation, you should get a clear, egg white mucus. In most women, it comes in large amounts, but if it doesn't, don't worry. The important thing is that it is there at all. If not, it is unlikely that you have ovulated yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Afraid I can't get pregnant [ 56 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant only 3 months and no luck yet. But for some reason I'm starting to get scared that I can't get pregnant. Is that crazy? How long did it take you to get pregnant with your first child?

Parent alienation- Help! My son says he is afraid of me. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old son who refuses to spend any time alone with me, he says he is afraid of me even though I have never hurt him. His father has petitioned for sole custody and my son wants him to get that. I am a good mother, imperfect perhaps and human, but how can a child that I carried,...

Afraid I am infertile! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I have been with my fiancé for 3yrs and been having unprotected sex for around a year and a half since having a contraceptive rod removed from my arm, But I have never fallen pregnant. This is seriously starting to worry me as at this age I should be at my most fertile. So why isn't I...

Daschund is afraid to use bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very beautiful Miniature dachshund and he is like my second child. I am insanely protective of him. We got him when he was 8 weeks old from a breeder and he was cute as cute could be. He is about 18 weeks old now and he thinks he owns everything he touches, including us!:D He's never been...

Puppy is afraid to go down stairs [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy who is having no problem going up the stairs, but refuses to even attempt to descend them. I tried encouraging him with praise and food. :D Granted he is only 8 weeks old and the stairs are a little steep and are uncarpeted. Do you think I need to carpet the stairs to make...

View more questions Search