Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vicki T Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 12:21 PM
    Level Basement Floor?
    Am finishing roughed-in bathroom in basement. Studded walls already. Need to level basement floor but it's off as much as 1" in places. The stuff you pour isn't going to level to that degree, is it?
    Thanks for any replies-
    Vicki T
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2005, 06:05 AM
    Try checking out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki T
    Am finishing roughed-in bathroom in basement. Studded walls already. Need to level basement floor but it's off as much as 1" in places. The stuff you pour isn't going to level to that degree, is it?
    Thanks for any replies-
    Vicki T
    ... the cement on this site. Claims to work to 2 inches.
    http://www.super-tek.com/superlevel.htm
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2005, 06:16 AM
    Here's another from...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki T
    Thanks for any replies-
    Vicki T
    ... a popular firm (Bonsal); BONSAL B-1 Leveler
    http://www.bonsal.com/concrete.html?sid=1396
    Works to 2 inches but requires troweling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet flange above floor level [ 56 Answers ]

I've seen plenty about the opposite problem - maybe this is something less common: my toilet flange is above the anticipated floor level. I recently removed old tile from the bathroom floor, planning to install new tile. In so doing, I discovered that the old tile was set on about 3 inches of...

Cut off Mysterious pipe below floor level. [ 7 Answers ]

Two part question. 1. A almost new house, a 4" PVC pipe 1/2 inch above the concrete basement floor has something in it that looks like it turns but won't. Pipe has a cap on it. What the heck is it? 2. I would like to cut it off just BELOW the floor level and put the cap back on it so the floor...

Best concrete to use to level floor? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I covered a concrete patio and am now is used as a sunroom. The room is 10' by 10' and slopes 2". I would prefer to have a level floor. I see there are self leveling products but I don't think that is necessary as I can trowel concrete no problem. Is it OK to us basic concrete without...

Wet basement floor [ 3 Answers ]

In May when I first turned on my ac I had wet spot on my basement floor that came through my carpet. I had to put a condensate pump on near my furnace and water heater. That seemed to solve the problem until yesterday I noticed that the same spot as before is wet again and also around my furnace....

Toilet flange below the floor level- URGENT [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I just quickly reviewed all postings here trying to see if I can find an anwer to my question, but some things are too difficult for me to understand, as I am not familiar with the whole subject. I hired a plumber to install a new toilet in half a bath in the basement. The old toilet...

View more questions Search