Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 26, 2003, 06:10 PM
    very confusing
    Hi Joe, If you're asking about this site, it's active. What's the problem? :o
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 27, 2003, 07:43 AM
    very confusing
    Hi Joe, ;D For those pesky pop-ups >:( click on http://www.panicware.com/ and check out their "pop-up stopper". I have it and it works great. While this isn't freeware it's well worth the investment. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing BBT [ 4 Answers ]

Can your BBT drop below coverline and you still be pregnant? I did not think it ever could. I ovulated on 7/24 and tried for a baby then. My BBT rose after that and had been close to 98 for the last few days. Then yesterday my BBT dropped to 97.45. This is usually means my period will start...

Networked CD crive is confusing me [ 2 Answers ]

Running XP This computer had a mapped CDROM drive which was mapped as D:. After intalling a new CDROM drive I noticed that it windows did not add a new drive but instead the Mapped drive is acctually the drive inside the computer. Renaming the mapped drive to E: gives me a Normal CDROM drive...

Confusing messages [ 6 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for the last year. We got along very well, had a very compatible lifestyle with lots of mutual affection. I was very happy. He has been under a lot of stress lately with being laid off from his high-tech job and unable to find anything, and I was doing my...

Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back...

View more questions Search