Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsSH510 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Am I pregnant? What do you think?
    My last cycle was on May 17th I had unprotected sex on May 1,7,9,11,12,14,16,24,25,26,28 could I be pregnant. Today is June 13th no period yet.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 04:46 PM
    You know, anything is possible. But, if you are on a 28 day cycle - you aren't due for your period until today - so you could still get it.
    I wouldn't worry yet.

But, I have to ask - are you using protection? Are you trying to get pregnant?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 15, 2007, 09:06 AM
    If you are on regular 28 day cycle June 13th would be when your next period is due. Sometimes your cycle does get a little off and you might get your period in the next few days. Also, you had sex on the 28th and, if your cycle is 28 days, you would ovualte around the 30th. It is possible that you might be pregnant, since the sperm can live 3-5 days. Like NowWhat said, are you using protection? Are you trying to get pregnant? Do you keep up with your cycles and how long they are? Do you know when you ovulate? Many factors play into if you might be pregnant or not. Take a hpt if you want to know for sure.

Jun 18, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSH510
    My last cycle was on May 17th I had unprotected sex on May 1,7,9,11,12,14,16,24,25,26,28 could I be pregnant. Today is June 13th no period yet.
    I clearly stated that I had unprotected sex; so to answer that question: NO WE ARE NOT USING PROTECTION. We are not necessarily trying to conceive, but we are not using protection either. Thanks for all of the advise and comments and just to update everyone, today is June 18th and I still have not seen my cycle as of yet. It feels like it is coming,(cramping) but so far that's it. I have not taken a HPT yet, I'm just waiting... so what do you guys think?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I've gone through this before. The best thing you can do is just break down and take an HPT. Also, my periods have been delayed before due to stress. Stressing out about the fact that you think you might be pregnant will delay your period, along with any other type of stress. You can never be sure until you take a test :)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 02:20 PM
    It's definitely possible. Cramps can be a sign that your period is coming but can also occur in early pregnancy. If I were you I would take a HPT asap; if you were pregnant, it would show up now. Good luck!

Jun 21, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    Well I finally took a HPT and it was positive. I actually took two and both were positive, so I guess I will be a mother by next year. Thanks everyone for your advise.
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jun 22, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    Well I finally took a HPT and it was positive. I actually took two and both were positive, so I guess I will be a mother by next year. Thanks everyone for your advise.
    hi, congrats on your baby news,:) itd be a dream tru for me if I got pregnant, u said in 1 of your previous posts ' we are not necessarily trying to conceive, but we are not using protection either' not that itl mean anything now as u are preggy, but were u hoping for this 2 happen? Were u ready in wateva stage of life u are for a baby? I'm not being mean its just sum girls/women on here and are not ready for unplanned pregnancies. If u require any help or have question regarding your preggy this'l be the best site, I've no expert and don't have too much indepth knowledge but J9, buggage, rankrank55 and a few others can't remember their names are all fantastic advice givers. If u wernt taking prenatal I would start them str8 away they are good for you and your baby

Jun 22, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Congrats! I hope all goes well for you and your baby! I am sure you just made a lot of other women on this site jealous because they have been trying for a baby for a long time and still no luck. Again, congrats:)

Jun 22, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bekah876
    Congrats! I hope all goes well for you and your baby! I am sure you just made a lot of other women on this site jealous because they have been trying for a baby for a long time and still no luck. Again, congrats:)
    I so hope you are not referring to me bekha876. I am so NOT jealous why would I be? I have a perfectly healthy 3 yr old and trying 4 my second. Because I made a few harmless comments doesn't make me jealous and in fact wudnt make anyone trying to get preggy jealous

Jun 22, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I honestly didn't mean anything by the comment, and I didn't mean you baby broody. I didn't even know you were trying, in fact I thought your congrats was sincere. I was just saying that many people are trying really hard to get pregnant and she was lucky to have gotten pregnant without really trying to conceive. Maybe I should have left that statement out. I really didn't mean to step on any toes. I am sorry if I offended you at all.
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Congrats! The hubby and I aren't trying yet, bt maybe soon;) I have my hands full enogh with him and his daughter! They definitely keep me on my toes! LOL. Now you need to learn how to crochet or knit so you can make all those cute baby things. If you want some good pattern sites, email me.. Congrats again!

Jun 22, 2007, 11:14 AM
    I have always wanted to learn how to crochet and knit but I can't find the time and patience to sit long enough to learn.
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Taught myself from a book...
    Try crochetpatterncental.com
    Or crochetville.org

My first attempts looked like nightmare yarn creatures... :)

Jun 25, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bekah876
    I honestly didn't mean anything by the comment, and I didn't mean you baby broody. I didn't even know you were trying, in fact I thought your congrats was sincere. I was just saying that many people are trying really hard to get pregnant and she was lucky to have gotten pregnant without really trying to conceive. Maybe I should have left that statement out. I really didn't mean to step on any toes. I am sorry if I offended you at all.
    Sorry, I just thawt by what you said the 'jealous thing' u meant me, you didn't offend me at all I prob grabbed the rong end of the stick 2 quick. It OK
    dylan07_hot Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2007, 04:19 PM
    If I was you I would go and get checked just to make sure if your pregnant or not but I think if you had unprotected sex that many times then I think you are I had it once and I'm pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be Pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know how to go about this. I am only 18 years old and I think I'm pregnant. I am taking the birth control pill and me and my boyfriend don't use condoms. I was supposed to have my period on the 3rd of this month but it never came. It was three days late when it came yesturday...

I think I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well this would be my second child if I am pregnant. I am almost 2 weeks over my period date and I have taken 4 tests. The test have all come back negative. The only thing is with my son I had to take 10 before I found out that I was going to have a baby! I have to pee all the time, tenderness...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

We had sex 9 days back normally my period starts on 5 th or 6th of every month but it's 8th today and till today I am not having my priod has not started yet and we used condom during sex, now I am afraid if I have conceived

How could I get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

What is it that I am doing wrong ? I want a baby.

View more questions Search