Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xntrick1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 02:33 PM
    200 songs on one cd
    How do I put around 200 songs on one cd?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 13, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Easy make sure they are all 3.5 Mb or less in size.

Now for the down side.
    Songs of this size will be of very poor quality/bit rate, also the resulting disc will ONLY be playable on a computer and NOT a home/car CD player.

Or even better;
    Post your question and run away.
    Great thanks for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Running 100 amp service panal 200 ft away from main 200 amp service [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to find out how big the wire needs to be to carry the load. This will be a 100 amp service coming from a 200 amp main . It will need to travel 200 to 250 ft underground to a barn. If some one could help me that would be great thaxs)))

How do I put 200 songs on one disc [ 9 Answers ]

Frustrated about not being able to put 200 songs on one cd

2 200 amp disconnects and a 200 amp meter [ 3 Answers ]

On a new house I have 2 200 amp panels on the inside. What will be the best way to hookup the 2 200 amp outside disconnects and meter to look decent for the house?:o

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

200 amp service with a 200 amp outdoor breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to wire a 200 amp outdoor breaker enclosure.I have 4/0 scu cable for my service head to the meter,and 4/0 scu from meter to breaker enclosure.Then from the breaker enclosure I have 4/0 ser cable to my panel.What is the proper wiring method in the enclosure,please help.

View more questions Search