Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Any body here who knows Hypnosis ! Positive affirmation !
    Can some body help me with some positive affirmations which are really effective for breast enlargement?

It would be a great help if you could help me with some good affirmations...

Thank you.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Jun 14, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Funny. Very funny. Why not be a stand-up comic instead of giving away the humor for free?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Sorry Illusion, yes in several of the hypnosis schools this is taught,
    I even have a cassette tape with that program on it, that I studied 20 plus years ago. ( I have never used that one, and never will,)

I personally think it is pure bull, but yes it is taught and many of the hypnosis clinics you can go to will offer this.

People will be surprised to know that hypnosis has been used by major sports team to help their players, very big by golfers, it is used in dentist work for people who can not use pain medication, it is used in child birth and so many things.

But what sort of help do you want ?

Like my barber told me last week, I went in and told him to make me handsome, he said he was a barber not a magician.

A lot of it, is making you happy with yourself, more than any physcial change in you. But what are you trying to do with this?

Minor toning, or serious change.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Hypnosis will help you THINK that your breasts are bigger, or make you happier with your breasts, but no amount of some guy talking to you will change the size of them.. :)

Sorry!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Hypnosis will help you THINK that your breasts are bigger, or make you happier with your breasts, but no amount of some guy talking to you will change the size of them.. :)

Sorry!!!

We can hypnosis the boyfriend and make HIM think the breasts are bigger.

But seriously, while again, I think it is pure bull, the teaching is that you work on metally toning your muscles and by thinking about them, you tighten ( guess right word) a little and this will help them stand up more and even add some cups sizes. They have a similar teaching on the penis.

But it was in my opinoin merely marketing and sales, and wanting to get rich off poor people who do not know better.

Now give me a smoker and I can make his life miserable, ( if I see them enough) I can make his feel his fingers are burning when he lights up, make him think the smoke tastes like dead road kill and so on.
    ** not acceptable now in real practice.

But if you want things
    MikeElt Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2007, 12:16 PM
    You can't change the size of breasts with hypnosis. That's a physical thing
    ravens_cloak Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 6, 2007, 04:46 PM
    You people are incredibly ignorant. I can't believe you would give out this advice on hypnosis without any personal experience. I've been a hypnotist for ten years. I have personally helped women grow their cup size 2-3 cups. Before you start spouting out your biased nonsense, you should pick up some medical journals on hypnosis, hundreds of documented cases of people augmenting their bodies using it.

You people are incredible, seriously, read a book or something
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Jul 6, 2007, 08:28 PM
    There is no medical literature that supports that hypnosis will help you grow a bigger bust.

Let's say for argument's sake you are right - why would women bother to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on plastic surgery? Don't you think hypnosis would be the #1 thing in America for women to have bigger busts? People wouldn't be putting themselves at risk of infection, disfigurement, etc. if hypnosis really worked for this. People would want to save money and not spend it on plastic surgery.

You probably are just the guy that has ripped off a lot of people telling them that it works and take their money. End of story.

Jul 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Below I have listed 20 plus documentedted references from medical journals. Read it and weep, and next time do some research before opening up our mouth about something you have no idea about.

Erickson, Milton H. Breast Development Possibly Influenced by Hypnosis. Two Instances and the Psychotherapeutic Results. American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, 1960, 2, 157-159. See also The Collected Papers of Milton H. Erickson on Hypnosis, in E.L. Rossi (ed.), Hypnotic Alterations of Sensory, Perceptual and Psychophysical Processes. New York: Irvington Publishers, 1980. The journal articles by Erickson include fine measurements and process descriptions. Both simple suggestion imagery and analysis are found effective.
    LeCron, Leslie M. Breast Development Through Hypnotic Suggestion. Journal of the American Society of Psychosomatic Dentistry and Medicine, 1969, 16, 58-61.
    Elman, Dave. Elman reports in his audio recordings of trainings (1960s) he conducted for doctors that he had successfully worked with a number of women for breast enhancement. The method used was hypnoanalysis and results were typically two cup size increase.
    Peter H.C. Mutke, M.D. (UCLA) performed the first study. He presented his results as a research paper to the Department of Neuropsychiatry, University of California, Los Angeles, February 28, 1971. As of 1994, Dr Mutke was still with UCLA and has been active in the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
    Williams, J.E. Stimulation of Breast Growth by Hypnosis. Journal of Sex Research, 1974, 10(4):316-326. His thirteen volunteers averaged 2.11 inch increase in the circumference of their breasts (2 cup sizes). (Method = age regression and age progression).
    Williams, J.E. Physiology of Induced Breast Growth, Journal of the American Society of Psychosomatic Dentistry and Medicine, 1979, 26(3), 93-105.
    Honoites. G.J. Hypnosis and Breast Enlargement--A Pilot Study, Journal of the International Society for Professional Hypnosis 6:4 (1977):8-12.
    Staib, A.R. and Logan, D.R. Hypnotic Stimulation of Breast Growth. The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, 1977, 4:201-208. They repeated Dr. Williams' protocol with similar results. They also found women's waist size decreased by 1.4 inches. Their follow-up study showed that 81 % of the breast enlargement was retained several months after the women stopped their visual imagery. (Method = Williams + general health/vitality)
    Willard, R. D. Breast Enlargement through Visual Imagery and Hypnosis. The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, 1977, 4:195-200. Dr Willard used a different technique than Dr. Williams (who used age regression and age progression) and achieved an average 1.44 inch increase in breast size for his 22 volunteers. Every woman had an increase in their breast circumference. (Method: Direct suggestion, rational framework for belief)
    Excerpt of the RESULTS section of the Willard study:

At the end of 12 weeks, 28% had reached the goal they had set at the beginning of the program and desired no further enlargement. There were 85% who could tell a significant enlargement in their breasts had been accomplished, and 46% found it necessary to buy a larger brassiere. Forty-two percent had a loss in weight of greater than 4 pounds and still had enlargement of their breasts. The average increase in circumference was 1.37 inches; the average increase in the vertical measurement was 0.67 inches and the average increase in horizontal measurement was 1.01 inches... [note: the study was continued past 12 weeks to let those who hadn't reach their goals to do so].

In this study, 63% of the subjects had had children and complained of pendulous breasts. These subjects expressed a desire to reclaim the fullness and contour of the breasts which they had before the pregnancies. All of these subjects reported they were very pleased with the increase in fullness and firmness of their breasts at the end of the study... The only two subjects who subjectively felt there had been no significant increase, did have a measurable increase in size. Both subjects had difficulty obtaining the visualizations. All of the subjects reported an increase in firmness of their breasts. All of the subjects who began the study with one breast smaller than the other found them to be equal in size at the end of the twelve weeks.

Wilson, Donald L. MD, Natural Bust Enlargement with Total Mind Power: How to Use the Other 90% of Your Brain to Increase the Size of Your Breasts. 1979 Book. Has the scripts and a great bibliography. Dr Wilson ran a clinic in California with great success. This book (a small hardback) is available through Hypnosis Institute of Texas.

Beran, Roy (a neurologist at Adelaide Children's Hospital, England) presented the results of his study to the February 1979 National Convention of Hypnotherapists in Adelaide. Dr. Beran showed that the breast volume (he measured the breast's cubic displacement of water) more than doubled during the three-month hypnosis program.
    Friesen, Wendi. Hypnotic Breast Enhancement, 1998. Also does work with adapting hypnotic techniques to penis enlargement in men. Friesen uses general visualization, age regression, stimulation, timeline, and trigger response conditioning.
    Body Beautiful magazine in the UK reports on the case of a 32 year old woman who uses hypnosis to go from a 32A to a 32C in a period of six months.

Phillips, Brian David. Hypnobreasts: Hypnotic Language and Guided Imagery for Breasts and Body Image, 2001. Part of a pilot study on imagery and breast enhancement. The program uses trigger response conditioning supplementing general visualization, age regression, stimulation, and timeline visualization. Participants had best results with weekly hypnosis sessions supplemented by listening to a brief recorded session daily. The trigger-response exercise was very helpful for most participants. Results were very successful with an average increase of two to three cup sizes for most of the women participating in the study.

In 2002, the BBC investigated researchers at the University of California who were conducting trials on breast increases. They found the results were very positive. Other studies have shown similar results dating back to the 1960's. Results are often seen of increases of at least one cup size. In one study of over 800 women, 80% saw gains of over one and a half inches in breast size.

Kein, Gerry. Hypnotic Enhancement of Breasts, Omni Hypnosis Center, 2003. Average increase of one to two inches and one cup size. The general procedure outlined involved direct suggestion (Direct Drive), age regression to puberty, imagination and future pacing desired results. Kein says that only in a small/limited number of cases you have to do some regression to cause to remove any blockages.

William Henningsen outlines the following criteria for breast enhancement programs: Create a compelling future and link it to an every day activity of theirs (for reinforcement, Towards Propulsion). Create an anchor of pleasurable or desired feelings for completing the daily exercises of listening to the recorded induction. Make the act of doing the exercises reinforce the compelling future image. Link their 'away from' criteria to not doing the exercises. (Away From Propulsion)

Jul 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    In the future, maybe you should do some research on your own before joining the "mob mentality" of what is possible and not possible. At least my arguments are based on documented research, I wonder where your arguments are based on? Nothing more than opinions with no data at all to back it up.

I wonder who is really the irresponsible one?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:12 PM
    There is very lack evidence of breast enlargement from hypnosis.

Hypnosis - Hypnosis tapes using the methodology of mind power and mind over matter have been hailed as a means of natural breast size increase. There have been a few success stories, but approach with caution, since there is not enough evidence or conjecture pointing to the fact that this has worked for enough women yet to deem it worthy of publicity.

Ways to Increase Breast Size Without Surgery

There are so many websites that claim they have evidence to show that there is an increase in size of breasts, but these very same websites are selling something. Cds, and other products. For the above poster. Anybody can claim they have research to support their field. I am here to say that there is not that much research or evidence to support the theory of breast enlargement. Except for people who head websites to support their own products and selling products of hypnosis cds and herbal products.

Now in my own opinion about self hypnosis and meditation. Is that you can learn how to control your blood pressure and other medical conditions, mental and physical. You can also increase your blood flow in certain areas of your body. So do I leave this possibility out in the cold, NO. I just think people need to be really cautious in the attempt of relying on something that is just a money grab for many people.

Joe
    crue_boo Posts: 74, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Hi... I'm into the whole hypnosis thing or what I like to call self affirmation. I have been doing it based on my terrible oily skin that NO CLEANSER can heal (except $200 pills) and it has definitely been working. Its been 6 years of straight pimply bull lol and yay my skin gets clearer every morning. Now with the boob thing, I have not SEEN results as I have only been doing the tittie growing session for a week, but I have definitely felt my bra become a little tighter on my boobies. Now... ravens_cloak, you have showed some evidence of some truth behind hypnosis and breast development, but as a hypnotist do you have any advice, suggestions, or even scripts on speeding the process up? Do you know how long it should take?

I was NEVER self conscious about my boobs.. they were always like a 34 A.. and I was like whatever Im still bigger than most girls my age... but then I lost an immense amount of weight due to my metabolism and having your tits shrink isn't the happiest moment in one's life lol... it is especially bothersum that my mom and my sister both have like DD or DDD and I'm 17 and still haven't gone to a B. Another reason I am now concerned about the size of my breasts, is that ever since I have been meditating I have grown out of this self hating depression and I now see that MY BODY IS EFFING HOTT! The fact that I can say that makes me happy. Now if I got those boobs that my genetics "promise".. I would want to have sex with myself!! Lol. You don't understand how much "a nice rack" would be the perfect cherry on this beautiful cake that I can now call my body. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't believe in hypnosis? [ 13 Answers ]

Recently I was told that hypnosis is a great way to get over an ex girl friend and that you can for get all about her and move on even if you have to see her every day? But I'm still a dis-believer does any body have any info on hypnosis that might change my mind. And how much does it cost? ...

Hypnosis for quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

I am thinking of trying hypnosis to quit smoking. Has anybody tried it, or had it work for them. I'm going to go to a session in July to see what it's all about. I want to quit smoking and I've heard that there are a lot of things to help, I think that to change your behaviour you have to change...

Does anyone have experience with hypnosis? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for feedback from people who have experience with hypnosis, either positive or negative. Also, can you really learn to hynotize yourself?! This is something I've always been scared of but a practitioner has asked me to consider it. Thanks -

Hypnosis - Has it helped anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried hypnosis to help lose weight? Has anyone tried 'Positive Changes Hypnosis Weight Loss' clinic franchise in particular? Thanks, Mike

Fear of heights and hypnosis [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard a lot of success stories about the use of hypnosis to quit smoking or loose weight, but what about getting rid of, or at least lessening a phobia? My fear of heights has only gotten worse and I'm worried that it's starting to affect my children. I freak out if they get to close to our...

View more questions Search