Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NothingtoLose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 12:12 PM
    HEY, what the real way to choose
    Hey..

Im doing a lot of exams now.. but the porp , I can study well . Thik m losing everything plus this exams are so important for my future.. help me a lot .
    I can't focus, always run out of my mind ;s.. m a good boy I got a lot of makrs and past..
    I want to study , and succes m n exams.. don do any thing always drink wine and smooke , and weed.. I want be a good boy want to
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Okay, well, what is your question? You are asking in the Health Insurance section of the forum, but I am not sure where any of your statements play a role in health insurance. For that matter, I am not sure you even asked a question.

Could you please clarify?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Um, what?
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 13, 2007, 01:19 PM
    So you want to do things the "right" and "good" way but instead drink wine, smoke pot, and apparently post incoherent questions in the wrong section? Did I get that right?

The answer is stop drinking, stop smoking pot, and make better choices. Not that hard.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyB
    The answer is stop drinking, stop smoking pot, and make better choices.
    Heck yeah, he/she may even get some health insurance then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't choose! [ 7 Answers ]

Well. I work at a restaurant and there are three guys there who have caught my attention in different ways. The first is Divinci (not really I changed all of their names). Divinci is really fun and outgoing and crazy. We always have a lot of fun during work. He is 25. The next is Carrot (lol)...

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

Which one to Choose? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other. Thank you.

View more questions Search