Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hot-shopper-500 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 12:05 PM
    I don't want to hurt his feelings
    OK well I'm going out with someone but I really don't like him that much I like him as a frienf and I play along when he says I love you but I just don't know who to put it to him I mean he has other girls that like him and he said if we break up he is going to go out with one of them but the reason I'm holding on to him is because I have not had the courage enough to ask one of his friends out and he knows I like his friend but I don't talk about the boy I like to my boyfriend I don't want to break his heart again cause I have broken it before
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:09 PM
    This is childish, you do not hold on to somebody just for the hell of it so you can guarantee you will be with somebody else if it is over.

Stop playing games, it will be more hurtful if you keep playing these games and lying like you are.

The longer you do this the harder it will be.

Time to let this person go now. Friends is what you want to be and explain that to this person.

It is very simple, this is what you have to do.

Joe
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:18 PM
    The longer you leave this situation the more it will hurt your boyfriend when you do break up with him. Leave him now.
    cutos Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Let the boy go you need to go to yea sure it might hurt him for a little bit but he WILL get ova it and get a new GF!! --like jesushelper76 says(and I quote)-"This is childish"
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
    You shouldn't be playing games. If you don't like this person tell him know. You shouldn't be telling him things you don't feel. What goes around comes around and sooner or later, if you keep playing games, someone will play games with you. Be honest with this person and break up. Don't make him believe u really love him any longer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I having these feelings [ 18 Answers ]

I really need some advice on what to do, since you guys really seem to be very understanding, a couple of months ago I got pregnant with the IUD in well I lost that pregnancy not long after finding out, I have been taking birth control pills for a month now and I went to the doctor the other day...

Still have feelings for ex? [ 7 Answers ]

I went over to my ex girlfriends house today to wash my car and pic up a couple of my things. (we broke up 5 months ago and I didn't have room for all my stuff when I moved into my new place. I decided to try and stay friends.) She called me a couple of days ago and asked me to fix a door in her...

Does he still have feelings for me?=[ [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend. You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on...

Feelings for an Ex [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I kind of have a problem. I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend. I don't know what to do. He had a girlfriend but broke up with her sort of because of me. Its so hard because he sends me mixed singals. He flirts with me a lot but then he plays it off like it is not a big deal. We didn't...

I miss him but I don't want to hurt the one I have now. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well here it goes. In my senior year of high school I met this guyy who I really liked. We were together for quite sometime and a couple of months ago we broke up. Well I met another guy who I seemed to like but really he's just a rebound guy. Don't get me wrong I do like him but not like that...

View more questions Search